𝟬𝟬𝟱. 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

molly's pov

i had been staying at the sway house for a week now. the boys had been so kind and welcomed me in, but now that i had been there for a week i was starting to feel like it was time to get my life back together so i decided to talk to bryce and kio since they were the two sway boys i was closest with. "hey" i said, sitting down next to them on the couch. "hey, how you feeling?" bryce said. "i think i'm ready to talk to him" i replied.

kio's pov

"i think i'm ready to talk to him" i heard molly say. she seemed so sad, it broke my heart. i hate seeing her like this. ever since she had told me what nick did to her i hadn't been able to stop thinking about it. part of me was hoping they would break up, then maybe i could have a chance with her, but the other part of me just wanted molly to do whatever made her happy. i just really hope that doesn't include staying with him after he cheated on her. she could do so much better. 

molly's pov

"to be completely honest, i'm not exactly sure what i want yet. i just know i can't sit here and be sad forever" i sighed. "that makes sense" bryce said, "maybe take today to think about it." i looked at the boys knowing what they both wanted me to do: break up with nick. they were trying to hold back but i could tell they didn't think it was a good idea to stay with him, and maybe they were right. 

i headed back to my room and started to look through photos from the past 6 months i had spent with nick. i was so in love with him, how could he do this to me? i thought he felt the same way i did. maybe i just wasn't good enough for him. i mean he's surrounded with beautiful girls all the time, and i'm just... me. 

but why do i feel this way about my own boyfriend? 

- 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

AHH OMG , yall r not ready for whats coming next