2. Percy has a SHIELD file?

Percy's POV

"Hey Capsicle," Tony says as he sits down at the meeting table looking at Steve as I leave the room.

I don't need to hear them argue again so I hurry and close the door. I head out the hallway and on the way I see Natasha.

"Hey Romanoff," I greet her. "Why aren't you in the meeting?"

"Oh hey, I'm going, just came back from another mission," she said eyeing me as she walked by.

I made a note to stay away from her if I could. Not that she was bad company, just that she was always a little suspicious of me ever since Tony introduced me to his little crew. She is a highly trained spy and all that, and I am a battle-hardened teen. Which may not be too special to the girl who was trained in the Red Room, but she might think its weird that Tony's assistant is trained. 

And yes, I know a lot of their backgrounds because Annabeth did some digging for my new job. 

I didn't want them to find out my secret because after Tartarus I promised myself to at least try to stay out of trouble. That whole experience wasn't very pleasant and sometimes returns at night, but Annabeth and I always help each other through it.

It was nice to have a break from all the fighting, and who knows when the monsters will come or when the Gods need something else again. I planned to use my off time as a vacation. No more hero things.

After a short walk around the building, I headed back towards the room 

In the SHIELD meeting room

"Ok that's it for today we're all caught up," Fury concluded.

"Finally, I'm ready to get out of here," Tony said as he yawned ready to get up from his chair.

"Wait there's one more thing, Fury?" Natasha interrupted before Tony could leave.

"Right, Tony before you leave you should know I did some digging on your new assistant. You know for safety measures?" Fury said.

"Thanks, but I can do my own background checks," Tony said. "If you didn't notice I'm a billionaire, and not to mention a genius."

"Don't forget playboy!" Clint added playfully as he leaned back in his chair.

"Maybe you should listen to what Fury has to say," Steve said frowning at the lack of discipline in the room.

"Exactly," Fury said as he slid a file onto the table. "Your little assistant had quite the life, blowing up the St. Louis Arch, a school bus, and a school gym. Not to mention he went missing for 6 months."

"I was wondering what a 19-year-old did to get on the SHIELD watch list but wow," Clint said.

"He's on the SHIELD watch list?" Stark asked. "Wow I'm liking this kid more and more," he chuckled.

Steve was reading the file seriously and questioned worriedly, "How did he not even get arrested for this stuff?"

"All coincidences!" Percy said when he walked into the room. "Sorry for barging in like this but my notes say the meeting ended like 10 minutes ago and Tony has somewhere to be."

"Wait kid this says you were in a gunfight and ran from the cops?" Clint asked, after snatching it from Steve. 

"Not a kid, and it was just a misunderstanding," Percy said casually.

Clint rolled his eyes at the reply and turned towards Tony, "I can see how you like him".

"I know right?" Tony said.

"Yea he's an interesting one," Clint said.

"Hey, right here ya know?" Percy said waving his hands around.

Percy's POV

"I don't know, I feel like there's something else I'm missing," Natasha said as she looked at me.

"Not good!" I thought.

"Mhm, well," I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention. "That stuff is all in the past, I mean do you see how responsible I am?" asking as I held up the clipboard for everyone to see.

It was time to get out of here before spy girl could figure out anything else and then make everyone else suspicious too.

"Tony and I need to go now sooo goodbye nice to see you guys again!" I rambled trying to pull Tony out of the room.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see the spy girl pulling out a knife from her boot poised to throw it right at me. AT ME.

"What in the Hades? What's happening? Why is she trying to kill me?" I thought panicking.