Part 7- Alfie Deyes... I'm in love with you.

Zoe’s POV.

I had 30 minutes until I was mean’t to meet up with Alfie. So I hopped in, and out the shower, slipped on jeans, boots, and a TRXYE jumper. Since it was still winter, I topped it of with a big jacket, and a beanie. And obviously my trademark red lipstick from kate moss. I said goodbye to Louise and headed downstairs. As soon as I came out of the lift, (elevator for americans) I saw Alfie. Alfie Deyes was a sexy man. (Well sort of. He’s 21, so he is kind of a man…) His hair was pulled back in a beanie, he was wearing a black jacket, jeans, and boots like me. But he was like this guy that only exists in the movies. If only life was like a movie…. I walked over to Alfie. “Alrighty. You ready to go?” I asked. “Yep.” He screeched. Literally.  We walked out of the hotel, and down the street. All of a sudden we bumped into a bunch of viewers. “ZALFIE!! ZALFIEEE!” They all shouted. I felt myself panicking. I tried to calm down but I couldn’t. “Alfie. Alfie. I need to sit down. I need water,” I pleaded. I could hear him faintly apologising to the viewers, but he reassured them we’d see them at the meet up. 

Alfie’s POV

Zoe had a panic attack. I think it was because all of the viewers were screaming, and shouting zalfie. She seemed okay now that we had pizza; her favourite thing. “Sorry about that Alf. Sometimes we just need time without viewers, and when we do they are always there.” I hugged her, and made her feel warm and happy. “Alf?” She asked. “Yeah Zo?” I replied. “I need to tell you something. Can we go somewhere else. Specifically somewhere the viewers wouldn't go, and not the hotel?” She asked again. “Of course we can.” I took her to the Edinburgh Castle. It was really quite as it was Sunday evening. We got to the top, and sat down on a bench. 

*conversation.*

Z= Alfie. I can’t keep hiding this from you. And i’m just gonna say it. If you don't feel the same then that’s fine. I understand. 

A= Okay Zoe. I’ll always be your friend no matter what. 

Z= Alfie. I don’t look at you as a friend. I mean I do but. I am always saying in my head how attractive you look, and I’m always saying I have feelings for you, but I try not to. I can’t help it Alfie Deyes… I’m in love with you wether you like it or not.