Part 38- Dinner.

Zoe’s POV.

Since Alfie was out for some food, I decided I’d pick out my outfit for tonight’s dinner on the beach. I went with a knee length dress, with some cute heels. Since it was almost summer, I didn’t mind the length of my dress. I tried it all on, just to make sure it matched. As I slipped it on, I realised how much my pregnant belly showed. But whatever! As I was admiring my stomach, I got a phone call from Alfie.

“Hey little one! You ready for dinner?”

“Alf. It’s only like 3.”

“No. It’s 6.30 Zo.”

“OH MY GOD! I lost track of time. Sorry Alf. I’ll be there in 10.”

“Alright. Love you.”

“I love you more! Bye.”

As I hung up, I quickly went to my vanity and began to apply my makeup. I didn't have to put on my outfit as I already had it on. I decided to go with everything extra. Smoky eyes, and bright red lipstick. I curled my hair, into beach waves. I grabbed my phone, purse, camera, and lipstick and headed out the door. 

Alfie’s POV.

I got to the restaurant that was on the beach, and set up. The workers said it wasn’t going to be very busy tonight, which was good. I put the bottle of champagne on one side of the table, the flowers in the pot in the middle, and the surprise; in my pocket. I saw Zoe enter the restaurant, looking beautiful as always. She looked around and spotted me, and started towards me. She was wearing a gorgeous dress, and had her canon 600d camera with her, and a purse. She became closer and began to talk. 

“You did all this?”

“Yeah. Do you like it?”

“I love it!.”

I grinned. Once she sat down, I popped open the champagne bottle, and poured some into both of our glasses. The waiter arrived, so we ordered our food. I felt bad I was giving the surprise in the opposite place she wanted it in, but she’d like it anyway. The helper fans arrived, and came up to the table.

“Oh, they’re joining us?”

“No Zo. They’re here for something else, don't be worrying about.”

“Okay.”

“We’ll let you two finish your dinner. See you later.”

Our food arrived, and I swear my stomachs eyes widened. It looked amazing, and smelled, AND tasted good. Once we finished eating, Alfie went to the bathroom so I decided to take some pictures of the beach. When he walked back over, he looked nervous. He looked scared. Not his normal self. 

“You okay Alf? You look nervous.”

“I’m fine. Promise.”

“Alright. You would tell me if there was something wrong, right?”

“Of course. Sometimes I don’t but, i’m sure.”

Alfie tapped his fingers on the table, again looking anxious. I turned round to look at the view and said.

“Isn’t this beautiful. Thanks for this romantic dinner Alf. What's next?"

---------------------------------------

EEK!! Cliff Hanger! Thanks so much for over 800 reads! It is so crazy. Since I shared my midlife crisis part 1 i thought i'd share more. 

So today, the guy acted normal after the incident. Except today he acted a little different, like better. Usually we are just best friends (like best guy friend) but it felt different today. I embarrased myself a few times, because I have a clumsy trait, I fell of my chair and onto the ground... ugh. But then in my maths class, he leaned over to help me with a problem then started to draw on my paper and he was talking, and was so close to my face and ihfaj;ljknkdkjk it was so weird. And awesome. Then after school I called him and asked if the thing my friend said was true (he told my friend he wanted to be with my in a higher year of high school) he said YES! OMFG I COULDNT BELIEVE IT! and i asked him other stuff, but I dont want to talk about it! BUT I'M SO HAPPY NOW!