Part 13- Spotted.

Zoe’s POV

About 20 girls had just seen Alfie and I kiss. I felt myself getting hotter, and started to get dizzy. I suddenly fell to the ground. “Zoe? Zoe?…” I could faintly  hear Louise, Alfie, and bunch of screaming girls saying. 

An hour later*

I was awake in a strange white room. I could slightly make out 2 silhouettes that I recognised; Alfie, and Louise. “What? Where? Where am I?” I asked quietly. Alfie jumped up from the chair in front of me, and held my hand. His hands were so soft, just like a baby’s bottom. 

“Louise. Get a nurse. She’s awake.” Alfie suggested. He stood there, but didn't talk to me. 

“Alfie. Hello? Are you deaf? I am talking to you. ALFIE!!!”.

“Hello there Zoe. Are you feeling better?” A strong Scottish voice asked. 

“Yeah I am okay. Why is no one apart from you talking to me. What happened? Why am I in a hospital?” My heart race began to speed up.

“Zoe, I am going to need you to calm down whilst I explain. You had a panic attack after you had a meet up. This is what Alfie and Louise told me. We took some tests, and your okay now. Can you remember what happened? Unfortunately Alfie and Louise cant tell me, as it needs to come from the person that had the incedint.” 

“Umm. We cam out of the meet up, we waited for Louise and Darcy, kissed, then I just heard screams of excitement.”

“Ahhh. Alfie. You have fans correct?”

“Yes we do. And they don't know about our relationship, which is why they were excited when they saw us kiss. We didn't want them to see, and we aren't planning on telling them for a while.”

“I see. I am afraid to say you cannot continue your meet ups here in Scotland. I don't mean to barge in and ruin everything, but it is the best for Zoe. You can re schedule them when your relationship is confirmed. Until then you need to think of a lie to tell them why you were kissing. I am very sorry. Zoe, you may be released at 6.00, until then please relax.” 

“Alfie! How could we have been so stupid?”

“Little one, it’s okay. Just relax. Everything will be okay.”