Part 37- Telling our viewers.

Alfie’s POV.

*2 months later*

Today was the day. Zoe and I were telling the fans about our baby. The hate finally passed after the hospital, and everyone’s over it. Since Zoe is quite small, the baby is showing a lot more. It looks like she is 6 months pregnant, rather than 4. The doctor thinks she might give birth at 7 or 8 months because she is small, and can’t hold the baby for too long. I walked into our sitting room, and Zoe was setting up the camera, and microphone. 

“You ready little one?”

“I don't know Alf. What if they hate us? For lying.”

“Zoe. Stop worrying. We have reasons. They know you have anxiety, and will understand what would happen if we told them sooner.”

“Right then. Let’s sit down. We can do this.” She sighed. 

*video*

“Hello everybody.”

“What’s up guys?”

“As you can see, we are doing another Zalfie video. And as you can see by the title…”

“We’re.. Well really Zoe, are pregnant!”

“I’ll insert our 4 month scan rightt….. now!”

“We’re so sorry we didn’t tell you sooner. As Zoe suffers with anxiety, it was hard to tell you sooner, because it wouldn’t be good for her, nor the baby.”

“We knew some of you suspected it that time at the hospital, 2 months back. We haven’t shared the gender with our family and friends yet, but we’ve decided it’s only fair you find out first.”

“Well. It’s easy to say… It’s a boy!”

“We’d love to tell you more, but I’m only at 4 months, and there isn’t much to know yet.”

“Zoe. Stand up, and show them your belly.”

Zoe stood up, and pulled her top up so they could see.

“It’s quite big for 4 months, but I’m small, so it’s more obvious.”

“That’s also why it’s better to tell you now. If we left it later, you’d be able to tell.”

“Anyway. Thanks for watching. We hope you understand. We really hate keeping secrets, but with us, it’s better. I love you so much, and I’ll see you next week.”

“Oh we filmed a video on my channel.”

“Oh did we?”

“Well, we’re about to.”

“And what’s that video about Alf?”

“Umm… The… How well do we know each other? Or maybe guess the body part. Zoe will put a link down in the description, won’t you.”

“Sure. See you next week!”

*end of video* 

That wasn’t so bad. Zoe went into the bedroom to edit it and upload, so we waited for the results. 

---------

Next chapter won't be too much, and it won't be until tomorrow. So hang tight! And thanks for almost 700 reads. It's so crazy to think that less than a month ago I had maybe 10 reads. It means so much, and I can't wait for 1,000 reads. I'll upload a super long chapter, or dozens of them when I reach it. Thanks so much xx