Part 31- SUPRISE

Zoe’s POV

“SURPRISE!” Everyone shouted. My jaw dropped as I scanned the room. Banners hang from wall, to wall, balloons up in the air, and familiar faces all around. 

“Oh my gosh! What’s going on?” I yelled over the music. 

“HAPPY 5 YEARS OF ZOELLA!!!” They all shouted again. 

“Has it really been 5 years? Thank you so much!” I replied with laughter. 

Eventually everyone came round to me, and congratulated me. The fans thanked me for everything I had done for them, and brought me over to a screen of some sort. 

“These are the trending hashtags, and here is yours. #5YearsofZoella. And over here, are all the tweets that are coming in, congratulating you!” They said, pretty much in sync. 

“Well… Shouldn't we take a selfie, and tweet it with the hashtag?” I asked them. They all nodded. So I grabbed my phone, and held it up at face height. They all huddled together, and before I snapped it, Alfie came over and said, “Shouldn’t I be in this?” I lifted my phone higher so he was in it, and snapped it. I didn't some cool effects, and added it to my new tweet. “With these cuties tonight. Yes Alfie too. #5YearsofZoella.” And sent. I also put it on Instagram, and Facebook. 

Later that night, people began to leave, but Tan, Jim, Louise, Alfie, Marcus, Niomi, Caspar, and the girls stayed. We took pictures in the photo booth with everyone, then I took one with Alfie. The first picture was us staring in each others eyes, the next was us doing silly faces, the other was us doing serious faces, then the last one was a kiss. Once it had printed out, I decided to add it to Instagram, and twitter. Obviously with the caption: #5YearsofZoella, and #FirstPublicZalfieKiss. Sent. Alfie looked at me with a frown, and I shrugged. 

“Zoe. I think it would have been nice if you asked me first.”

“Alfie. They need just a little romance. Come on. At least they won’t see the romance that’ll happen back home tonight.” I added with a smirk. He smirked back. 

------------------

I am so sorry for the lack of chapters recently. As I said, we had a volleyball tournament all day yesterday: 9am- 6pm. I will try to upload a few more, as you deserve it. Thanks for almost 10 votes, and almost 600 reads! I love you all so  much, and comment what you think, and any ideas you have. <3