Part 28- Joe is such a dick.

Zoe’s POV

I clicked on Joe’s profile, and pressed video call. It began to ring, and Joe’s unfamiliar face appeared on the screen. 

*call*

j-Zo? Is that you?

z-Yeah. Joe, why have you been ignoring me? 

j-I’ve… been busy. 

z-Mhmm…?

j-Fine. I’ve moved to Scotland because I’ve fallen in Love Zo. 

z-Yeah. I found out the same time as the viewers. It would have been nice to know before that. 

j-Well you and Alfie made a video. You didn't tell me. 

z-What the hell are you talking about. In Scotland we became a couple. You were there, then left us for a girl, and never talked to us for almost 4 blimming months. 

j-I’M SORRY. Look. I’ve started new, fresh, happy life up here. I am posting a video next Sunday letting them know that I’m done Youtube.

z-What the hell Joe. You wouldn't have met that girl if it weren’t for Scotland, and you wouldn't have gone without those 3 million subscribers. 

j- Zo. I want to start a new life. Ella. She’s made me realise that life has a purpose, and it shouldn't be wasted on making video for 3 million people. 

z-For gods sake Joe. I don't like her already. She’s changed your life around. Your such a dick. I can’t believe you.

j-Your mean’t to be here for me. I’m your little brother Zoe.

z- Forget it. I hope I don't have to see you unless I need to. Oh and I thought you might want to know I’m pregnant. Not that you’d care.

*end of call*

After I told him, I immediately cancelled the call. I headed into my room where Alfie was tucked up into bed, finishing his vlog. 

“Alright guys. I’m all tucked up into bed, well Zoe’s bed. And remember. No zalfie business. If you haven’t already watched that video, please check it out, and i’ll put a link in the description. So— oh Zo. Say good night to the vlog.”

“Night everyone! Sweet dreams!”

“See you tomorrow guys. Love you.”

He covered the camera with his hand, and turned it off. I climbed into bed, and fell asleep after a few minutes. I was wiped.

----------------

Hey everyone. Sorry about chapter updating. I found out I had over 350 reads, and 6 votes! Thanks so much. It really means the world to me, cause this is one of the only things that brightens my day at the momment. I appriciate it so much. Please vote, and comment cause I'd love to hear what you think, and any ideas you have. Also if you want other fan fics, I'd love to do that cause.. well i ship anything possible. xx