Part 60- Mini Coughing Attack

Alfie’s POV.
I headed back with Alex and Sam to the room, and got ready for Zoe to come back. I am so impressed with myself. Managing to take care of 2 babies without Zoe. And tonight we’re having a make out session, and we’re going to film a video… not of the make out session obviously. We’re doing the family tag! And then tomorrow we leave; which sucks. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn’t realise Alex was crying. Shit.

I ran over to Alex and saw him crying, he was coughing and was going all red.  I totally jinxed it. I did what we were taught at the hospital, and continued the process for 5 minutes. He stopped coughing, and fell back asleep. What the hell would happen if he did that while I was in the shower and didn't hear him? We’ve really got to be careful. We should probably teach Alex and Sam what to do when their older and how to help. I fell onto the bed as I was pulled down by someone. I opened my eyes, and it was ZOE!

“Hello Gorgeous,” She whispered.

“Hello Zoe, how are you this fine evening?” I asked.

“You sound so professional, god. Yeah, yeah.. I’m fine. How are they— Oh they are sleeping… SO CUTE!” She cooed.

“Come. Sit down. Now I want you to be calm okay?”

“Yeah, sure. What’s up?”

“Alex had a breathing attack about 10 minutes ago—”

“SHIT! IS HE OKAY! OH MY GOD GORGEOUS. IS HE OKAY!”

“Zoe. Shhhh. He is fine, I did what the doctors taught us, and he was fine after 2 minutes.”

“Shit Alfie you scared me.”

“Well would you rather me of kept it a secret?”

“No, but—”

“Exactly! Now show me what you got from shopping.”

“Not until you help me film a haul! Then you can see.”

“You cheeky little one!”

I set up the camera for Zoe, with the microphone underneath. As lighting is too big to bring on holiday, I went over to Kian and JC’s room as they live in LA and could easily bring it to Anaheim. They convinced me to stay for drinks but I had something better planned with Zoe.. If you know what I mean. *wink* *wink*. Once I got back I set up the lighting for Zoe, and pressed record.

“So that’s all I have for you today, so I’ll see you— oh wait! Alex and Sam need to say goodbye. Hold on a second.” Zoe concluded and she searched for Alex and Sam. Once she got them, she pulled me in for the outro.

“And that’s it for this weeks video, Sam, Alex, Alfie, and I will see you again soon! Oh and be sure to check out my Vidcon vlogs for exclusive fun! Love you all, wave goodbye!” She concluded. Once the camera was off I passionately kissed Zoe.. and when that happens; you know what comes after that.      --------------------

Sorry for not updating as often anymore. I've been busy on holiday, with limited internet, but I'll be back to normal tomorrow as that's w ehn I start school again. I just counted and I only have 58 days left of school. Not including holidays and weekends. :o INSANE!! Thanks for reading, and if you comment/vote more... there will be more chapters! btw i'm bribing you! tehehe bye <3