1.1

"Oh, you'll find out soon my dear brother, very

"Oh, you'll find out soon my dear brother, very...very soon."

~~~~~

Sixth-year couldn't have arrived any quicker. At this point, I just wanted to be done with this bloody school. While on the train, Draco, Blaise, and I were "listening" to Pansy ramble on and on about her summer away from school. "Shut up," I said rolling my eyes at her annoying voice. Despite being a Gryffindor, I was accepted by a lot of the Slytherin's because I was a Malfoy. Because of this, Pansy and I were thought to have been friends, but I could not stand her whatsoever. All she did was hang on to Draco like he was some sort of guardian angel anytime something went wrong.

"What?" She asked not hearing me correctly the first time.

"Do you realize that no one is listening to you right now?" Taking in my question, she looked between me, Draco, and Blaise noticing our bored expressions. She sat back in her seat, burying herself from the embarrassment. I sat back as well looking at the scenery through the window. "What a pathetic excuse for a school. I think I'd pitch myself off the astronomy tower if I thought I'd continue for another three years." I said crossing my arms.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Pansy asked leaning forwards after looking worriedly at Blaise.

"Let's just say I don't think you'll see me wasting my time in charms class next year," I explained causing Blaise to chuckle to himself.  "Amused Blaise? Well, let's just see who's laughing in the end." I scoffed looking him up and down in disgust. Turning my head I was met with my brother's worried look.

***

"What was that all about?" Draco asked as the two of us entered the Great Hall for dinner.

"What was what all about?" I asked giving him a dumbfounded expression.

"Everything you said on the train, about not wasting your time in charms class next year."

"Oh, you'll find out soon my dear brother, very...very soon," I said letting my lips curl into a small smirk as the two of us split off to our own tables.

Sitting down next to Harry and the rest of our friends, I felt all of my worries and anxieties leave my body. Whenever I was with them, I felt happy. I didn't know how to explain it, but when I was with them I finally felt wanted and accepted, unlike how I felt at home.

Everyone is so quick to judge my family. They all think that the Malfoy's are the perfect family, evil, yet perfect. I'm here to testify that that is not the case. My father would come home at strange hours, and during the day, even when he was home, the Manor was awfully quiet. I don't think I've heard either of my parents have a real conversation with each other in months, maybe even years. And now, ever since he and his group of Death Eaters killed Sirius Black in the Department of Mysteries last year, he's been locked away in Azkaban. I'm just thankful that he's far away from me as possible. I've despised that man for years.

Now with him gone, I'm the one apparently left to do his evil bidding. It's probably a punishment for being the odd one in my family. My mother protested against the idea of me becoming a Death Eater, but in the end, it was completely out of my control. And soon, Draco will no longer have a choice as well. It's either we do what He says, or the two of us will be put to death.