4.1

"Now, if this isn't who we think it is, Draco, and we call Him, he'll kill us all

"Now, if this isn't who we think it is, Draco, and we call Him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure."

~~~~~

I hadn't returned home since I was sent off to find Harry. But once I did find him, I couldn't bring myself to turn him in. I eventually told the three how I was supposed to lie to them to gain their trust but explained how I'm in this with them. It was up to the four of us now to find and destroy the rest of the Horcruxes and kill Voldemort. I don't even remember how long it's been but it must be close to spring since all of the snow is close to being gone.

During this time, the Horcrux affected the mood of who wore it; almost as if it revealed you're true thoughts. Unfortunately, Ron had been wearing it the most causing him to lash out. He and Harry would have gotten into a fight that would have probably ruined their friendship if it weren't for Hermione and I pulling them away from each other. After that, Ron left and hadn't come back until about a month ago. The night he returned, he and Harry destroyed the Horcrux while Hermione and I slept.

The four of us had found ourselves at Luna Lovegood's home after we had found a strange symbol that kept appearing; a triangle with a circle in the middle that had a line cutting vertically through it. Harry remembered that he had seen Mr. Lovegood wearing the symbol on a necklace at Bill and Fleur's wedding. While we were at the Lovegoods' home Luna's father explained to us that the symbol represented the three Deathly Hollows; the Resurrection Stone, the Elder Wand, and the Invisibility Cloak.

Once we figured that it was time for us to leave, Mr. Lovegood forbade us, saying how they were upset about what he was writing in the Quibbler, and how in return Luna was taken. He practically blamed Harry for being the reason his daughter was taken, so as a punishment, he said Voldemort's name out loud, revealing our location. Almost instantly the house became under attack as Death Eaters swarmed the area. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I crawled to each other holding each other's hands as we apparated out of the house.

Back in the forest, we had been in before, we were cornered by the Snatchers before we could set up camp. We all ran away as fast as possible so that we wouldn't be caught. As I ran, I looked over my shoulder to see Ron get caught in chains by one of the Snatchers, causing me to stop. "RON!" I yelled not thinking that I could get myself caught as well.

"GO!" He yelled back. I nodded continuing to run. Hermione, Harry, and I eventually caught up with each other. We were cornered there was no way we were making out of here. Using the Stinging Jinx, Hermione hit Harry in the face, running over to him to grab his glasses so that he wouldn't be recognizable. We were all caught and as we were asked our names, we lied. Afraid that we would be sent to Voldemort since I was supposed to be with them, I thought that Greyback would recognize me, but I had forgotten that I had changed the color of my hair from platinum blonde to dark brown. I guess it worked since he hadn't paid much attention to me, but it didn't matter since one of the Snatchers recognized the scar on Harry's forehead.

***

In the large dining room of the manor, Bellatrix was holding Harry's head up so that Draco could determine whether it was Harry or not. "Well?"

"I can't be sure," Draco said. I watched as my father walked closer to Draco whispering something to him that was hard to hear from where I stood. I looked over to see Greyback holding back Hermione and Ron as they struggled to pull themselves free. I, on the other hand, was allowed to walk freely of course since my stupid father thought that I had actually been the one to summon the Snatchers. Obviously, he was clever enough to recognize me, I was his daughter after all, but Draco had been the one to realize that it was me when we arrived at the manor. He was the one to tell the Snatchers who I was and they immediately let go of me.

"Don't be shy, sweetie. Come over." She waved him over so that he could get a closer look. "Now, if this isn't who we think it is, Draco, and we call Him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure."

"What's wrong with his face?" He asked.

"Yes, what is wrong with his face?" Bella asked turning to face us all.

"He came to us like. Something he picked up in the forest I reckon." The Snatcher responded with.

"Or ran into a Stinging Jinx. Was it you dearie?" She asked pointing to Hermione. "Give me her wand. We'll see what her last spell was." Walking past her, she laughed seeing Hermione's nervous face. Bellatrix's face dropped, however, once she noticed the Sword of Gryffindor in another Snatcher's hand. "What is that? Where'd you get that from?"

"It was in her bag when we searched her. Reckon it's mine now." Quickly, she blasted him backward catching the sword, as she pulled Greyback forward choking him with a snake and wrapping a whip around the other Snatcher. She yelled at them to leave before telling me to take Harry and Ron down into the cellar and to leave her with Hermione. I obeyed pulling Harry and Ron with me. before they could protest, I shushed them telling them that I would try to come up with a plan to get us all out of here soon.