Epilogue

"Do you think he's happier now?" I turned to Harry.

"I'm sure of it." He smiled. I nodded looking back down. The Battle of Hogwarts was about a month ago. About a month ago, was the time I lost a friend, cousin, aunt, and twin. Today was supposed to be my and Draco's birthdays, we always celebrated together, but now it would only be me celebrating.

I knelt down placing a white rose on the grave. Standing back up, I saw my mother from a distance walking in our direction. I wanted to try and stop her but I didn't "She saved my life you know." Harry said.

"What do you mean?"

"In the Forbidden Forest, when Voldemort 'killed' me. She came over to me and asked if you and Draco were still alive. I nodded and she told him that I was dead. She did it to try and save both of you." I looked back over to the woman who was still walking over.

"Hello, mother." I greeted the women whom I hadn't seen since the battle. She pulled me into a loving hug; something I hadn't felt from her in months almost years.

"I'm sorry I didn't protect you and your brother. If I did maybe the two of you could be together now." She said wiping away my tears. "I love you Sera, I'm truly sorry if I never expressed that in the way that I should've."

After months of disagreement, the two of us finally made up. If it wasn't for ourselves, then it was for Draco.

Harry, my mother, and I stood around Draco's grave taking a moment of silence. After a minute, I stepped forward, kneeling down to place a white rose on his grave.

"Happy birthday, Draco."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 | h.p. 🎉