2.1

"There! Maybe that'll teach you to be less of a brat and remind you of who you are!"

~~~~~

Christmas at the Malfoy Manor was not as cheery as everyone else's, this year was no exception. "You what?!" I yelled turning around to face my aunt who was gloating about burning down the Weasley's home. Apparently, Harry was there tonight as well. "You can't just go around burning people's homes for the fun of it. I don't know if you've noticed, but aggravation is not going to help you if you want to win at something for once in your pathetic life." I spat looking her up and down in annoyance.

I walked away pushing past Draco who tried to calm me down. "Seraphina. Seraphina!" My mother shouted after me as I was already halfway up the stairs.

"What?!" I yelled snapping around going back down.

"Cissy, why don't you go escort Draco up to his bedroom, I think this one needs an attitude adjustment," Bellatrix said walking up to me with her psychopathic smirk plastered across her face.

**Draco's POV**

"Come, Draco." My mother said leading me up to my room. I looked back at Bellatrix who was waving. Shifting my glance, I could see through Sera's mask. She put up a strong barrier, but I could tell she was terrified.

While I was sitting at the end of my bed, I could hear my sister's loud ear-piercing scream cut through the quiet manor. Her cries pained me to hear; it drove me crazy that there was nothing I could do. Each scream was louder than the previous. "STOP!" She screamed. I wanted to go help her, but I knew that I would be of no use and just make it worse. Bellatrix was our aunt, but she was not a forgiving person at all.

"There! Maybe that'll teach you to be less of a brat and remind you of who you are!" I heard Bellatrix say from the foyer, hearing her heels click against the floor as she walked throughout the large manor. Once I felt it was safe, I left my room going downstairs to where the two had been last. Reaching the foyer, I saw Seraphina's body laid down on the ground, her right stressed away from her. I knelt down beside her. She wouldn't move, all she could be lay there and cry. Looking down at her bleeding arm, I noticed 'MALFOY' carved into it.

I picked her up from the ground carrying her all the way up to her bedroom. Carefully placing her down in her bed, I tapped her arm slightly with my wand saying the Badaging Charm, "Ferula." Within seconds, her forearm was wrapped in bandages stopping the bleeding. Before leaving, I gave her a hug. She still hadn't said anything, most likely from the trauma she had just induced.

I couldn't let her continue to hurt herself. I know she did this for me, but I'm her brother, I'm the one that's supposed to protect her.