Emilys POV.

I was nervous. What if Luke didn't think of me like that. What if he didn't think I was I good kisser. What if I embarrassed myself. I was never good with boys.

"There he is." Ashton pointed across the cafeteria.

I walked over trying to look confident. But who was I kidding. I wasn't confident at all. Luke was good looking, an amazing singer in Ashton's band, funny, nice. What if he thinks I'm a slut.

But I'm not losing this early. So I walked up to Luke, I tapped on his shoulder and as he turned around I connected my arms around his neck, went on my toes and pushed my lips onto his.

He was suprised. I mean, who wouldn't be. At first he didn't react, but then he gave me the reaction I was dreading. He pushed me away.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Um, kissing you?" I awkwardly chuckled.

"Fair enough." He surprised me by wrapping his arms around my waist and connecting our kiss again. Our lips moved in sync and my knees went weak. He pulled away again.

"Give me your phone." He commanded. I did so without hesitation. He put his number in and passed it back. "Text me k?" He asked.

"Course." I replied, a little overwhelmed. "Bye." I turned around and found Ashton sitting with Michael, Mia and some others including Calum. Another one of his band mates.

"Did you see that?" I asked him, shocked.

"Yeah." He laughed nervously.

"Woah." I still couldn't believe it. Mia was asking me questions like, was he a good kisser and does he smell good?

"I just remembered, I have this music thing to go to." Ashton stood up and left.