Emilys POV.

"Ashton wake up!" I yelled jumping on his bed.

"Em?" He asked groggily.

"Yeah, your mum let me in. Now hurry up or we're going to be late."

He groaned and pushed me off the bed.

"Why are you here anyway?"

"I have my next dare and I wanted to dare you before we got to school." I laughed mischievously.

"Oh god." Ash groaned again as I pulled back to covers, to find him only in his boxers.

"Put some clothes on boy."

He laughed at me and walked into his bathroom with a handful of clothes.

"So anyway your dare.." He started.

"Yes, my dare! Well, I don't know if you will do it. It might ruin your bad boy look."

"Oh come on." He laughed through the closed door.

"Okay. I dare you to wax your legs."

Ash gasped and opened the door. His expression was priceless.

"Your kidding right?"

"Does it look like I am? I bought all the stuff over. That's why I'm here."

"But my legs.." He trailed off.

I burst out laughing. "Look, you don't have to do it. I like to win." I said with a smile.

"I just want to see the look on your face when you lose." He replied not moving from the doorway.

A few minutes later Ashton was sitting on the edge on his bathtub as I stuck a strip of wax on his hairy leg.

"How bad will it hurt?" He tried to say, but mid sentence I ripped it off as he cried out.

"SHIT." He grimaced. "No no, I'm good, go again."

I laughed so hard I was clutching the bath so I didn't fall over.

"It's not funny." He pouted at me.

"Oh, but it is." I replied still chuckling as I applied another strip.

---------------------------------------------

"Ashton why are your legs so... Smooth?" Calum asked confused.

"Don't even ask." He replied grumpily.

"Dude that's weird." Michael laughed. "But your legs feel great, I'm not gonna lie."

A smile crept onto Ashton's face. "I know right."

I sat there trying to control my laughter. Ashton couldn't tell anyone that I dared him to. That was the best thing about this.

"Hey." A soothing voice said from the seat beside me. I turned my head to find that Luke had just slipped in next to Mia.

"Hey." I replied blushing.

"Hey Lukey!" Mia yelled, being immature as always. I love her.

"Oi, feel Ashton's legs Luke!" Michael laughed. Ashton went bright red.

Luke leaned over to touch his leg and burst out laughing. I found myself staring at him. I caught his eye and he smiled at me.

"Hey, could I talk to you for a moment Emily?" Luke asked.

"Of course." I stood up, following him out of the cafeteria looking back at my crazy group of friends feeling Ashton's legs. Mia grinned at me.

"So you didn't text me." He said pouting.

"Yeah, I didn't know what to say actually." I replied truthfully.

"That's okay." He smiled. "Um so if you wanted to maybe we could hang out sometime. I'd love to get to know you better." He mumbled.

I swear my face wasn't big enough for my smile.

"Yes!" I cried.

"Eager I see." He threw his head back and laughed.

"Oh um I mean, sure whatever." I giggled.

"I've got to go. Text me when your free and i'll sort it. Actually text me this time." Luke said smirking.

"Yes, of course." I said turning around. "See you later." I felt arms turn me around so I was facing him again and he connected them around my waist, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Bye Emily." He sighed.