Emilys POV.

A couple of weeks later and nearly everything was back to normal. Me and Ashton were tight and still playing the dare game. So far we had completed stupid dares, for example, Ashton gave a girl a lap dance. I had asked a woman in an elevator if she knew where the stairs were.

I think me and Ashton were treading lightly, as if our friendship was fragile and could break again at any moment. I hated it this way. I wish he would be the same old Ash.

I still saw Luke. I still 'admired him from afar.' I hadn't completely given up on him. I still liked him a lot. He still seemed to like me. But whenever we caught each others eyes, we would stop, like there was something we were about to say. The moment was always broken though and we walked away without a word.

Me and Mia sat in silence as I had just explained everything to her. She gave me a nervous smile.

"Hey, at least they're still mates."

Ashton and Luke had carried on as though nothing had ever happened. I think that's what I envied most about guys. They could fight, then get over it. For girls it could for last years.

"Yeah." I mumbled back. My phone rang loudly. I checked both my pockets.

"Shit."

"It's here." Mia laughed, chucking it to me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi. I'm not going to tell you who this is, but here's Luke's address. Do what you want." And they spoke the address.

"Is this Michael?" I asked, positive I was correct.

"Uh, no." He quickly put on a deeper voice. "Bye now."

I laughed and looked at Mia. "Michaels a dick." I said loudly.

"No I'm not!" He yelled into the phone.

"Oh, but your not Michael.." I chuckled. The line went dead before I heard some beeping noises.

"He hung up on me!"

Mia and I burst out laughing. "What did he want?" She asked, clutching her sides.

"He gave me Luke's address." I stopped laughing.

"He did?" She replied looking flustered.

"You told him to!"

"Look, you're both miserable. Just go over to his house, talk things out yeah?" She said quietly.

I thought for a moment. "Okay." I said grabbing my jacket on the way out. Mia laughed.

"Bye!"

I walked out of Mia's house, debating which way would be quicker. After about a 10 minute walk, I reached his house. I walked up to knock on the door, unsure of what I would say, but hoping the right thing would just come out of my mouth.

The door opened only a moment after I had knocked.

"Hello dear, can I help you?" The woman who answered, asked me.

"Yeah, is Luke home?" I asked nervously.

"Oh yes. LUKE!" She yelled through the house. "Come in, we don't bite." She said cheerily.

I followed her into the house and looked around. It felt very homely. I glanced down a long hallway and saw Luke emerge from a room. He didn't even glance up until he reached his mum.

"Yeah?" He asked. Then looked at me. "Oh, sorry." He said straightening his shirt and running a hand through his hair. He turned around and started walking back down the hallway. He looked back and smirked when he saw I was still standing by his mum.

"Go on love." His mum said before walking into the kitchen. I followed him down, like I was told.

We reached his room and he walked in and closed the door behind me. He flung himself onto his bed and picked up pieces of paper that lay on his pillows. He stuffed them under the bed. I sat down politely on a chair opposite him.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi." I repeated. Words weren't making sentences in my brain, they were just floating around.

"So.." He started for me.

"Yep." I replied, popping the p.

"Any reason why you came over?" I shook my head, not knowing what else to do.

"Oh." He laughed and ran his hand through his hair again.

"I like you, like a lot." I said quickly.

"I like you too." He smiled at me.

"Can we start again? Pretend we've never met and this is the first time." I asked desperately. He grinned and nodded at me.

"Hi, I'm Luke." He said still grinning.

"Hi, I'm Emily." I said, shaking his hand. He lowered our hands but never let go, pulling me closer while he sat up. The smile vanished from his face.

"Bit weird that were 'meeting' in my bedroom."

I laughed and he pulled me onto his lap. "Fuck this." He laughed as well and pressed his lips against mine. He lay me down and held himself above me, deepening our kiss.

It was heaven.