A&E POV.

Ashton's POV

I can't believe Emily just did that. She never would have done anything like that before.

I don't know whether to be glad or not. I had dared her to do that for three reasons. I wanted to see if Luke liked her, like he said he did. I also wanted to see if she liked me. Obviously not. But the big one was, to see if I cared.

It wasn't that I liked Emily, no. I had just been wondering lately if that would be a good road to go down. My heart said yes as a pang of jealously hit .

At least Luke's a nice guy, I thought while walking to the music room. I didn't know where else to go. I wanted to think about this.

Stupid dare game.

Why did I dare her to do that?

I pulled a chair out of the nearest table as I walked in and sat down. I just sat there, staring into space.

She got Luke's number.

I chuckled aloud. They are perfect for each other, aren't they? They are going to date and fall in love. I didn't like Emily like that.

But then why did I care so much?

---------------------------------------------

Emily's POV

"You finished yet?" I asked as I poked my head around the door leading into a recording room.

"Yeah." Ashton stood and greeted me with a big hug.

"Come on then." I dragged him out by the hand. We walked through the hallway to leave the school as the last bell had just rung for the day.

Ash looked stressed out.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"Scared for my dare I guess." He replied with a cheeky grin.

"I can't believe you dared me to do that." I said skipping beside him.

"I can't believe you did it." He mumbled.

I had Luke Hemmings number.

"Text him. He likes a girl being forward." Ashton said whipping me out of my day dream.

I pulled out my phone and stared at it.

"What should I say?"

"I don't know. Ask him to hang out or something." He replied, "See you later Em."

"Bye Ash." I quickly hopped on the bus and sat down. Mia wasn't on the bus as she had netball. I was drowned in my thoughts.

What should I say? Will he think I'm too forward if I say we should hang? And also, what is my next dare for Ashton?