The Party

Morgan's pov

After Peter reassured me, we restarted to finish our touch up to our dresses. My mind was still drifting to the possibilities of the party. Even though I know Peter will refuse I know he is also worried about the party, and I don't think we are over reacting, because we are suppose to meet our parents that think we are in hydra or supposed dead and we want to keep it like that, after a moment of silence we both started going down stairs where a audi R8 was standing, waiting for us.

After we got there we started looking around and were happy to see no sign of Mr stark. Just then hammer came and said "I want you both to meet some people" with that we started walking towards.

As we made our way to the crowd, we saw The president. Curiosity got the best of my twin and he asked "What is The Barak Obama, THE President of United States of America doing here"

"Because I want him to meet you" he replied as if it's the most obvious thing which it was. 'Fine' was his only answer.

After meeting POTUS (which was really good). We started to roam ourself until we spotted Mr stark. "I want to get the hell out of here" I demanded. "We will, we are going to ask hammer and then we can go" Peter replied as we started making our way to hammer.

"Sir, we would like to leave. I don't feeling so good" said Peter.

"Ok, no prob I just want you both to meet just 1 more person" justin replied.

"Who might that be??" I asked.

"Tony stark"

After hearing that all the colours on my face vanished. "Are you sure you Peter is the one who need help. You look paler than ghost" justin said humorously.

"Sir could you make it a little quick. Not feeling very good" Peter said diverting the attention of me. Then we made our way to the stark. Justin started to say sorry but Peter cut him off "Hi, Peter Parker pleasure to meet you".

"Hi Tony Stark, nice to meet you" Tony said without even looking at us.

"Hi, Morgan Parker" I said not showing slightest pleasure.

"Pepper Potts" Pepper said looking at us for a split sec before continuing what she was doing.

Hammer then said "They both are twins AND my personal interns. This is their birthday party".

"Nice to meet you but I don't feel to good Mr Stark. I am sorry. I and Morgan have to take your leave. Mr hammer we will see you around, as our internship ended today" Peter said in a monotone. "Ok, bye. But if you need any help and I mean ANY help call me" said hammer.

After that Peter and hurried to the car. We don't want the driver to know what we are talking so we started in mind link

(Mind link Peter said this. Morgan said this)

Do you think that went well
I think so. I think they probably don't even remember our birthday and I don't think they didn't even looked at us.
Probably
Hey, don't be sad, you have me don't you
Yeah, and I think I am happy. I don't have to be with the person that is not happy with who I am
I love you morgue
I love you too petey.
Wait a sec I don't think you ever called me than after we escaped from hydra
Same

(Mind link over)

After that we sat in silence till our stop came, then we hoped of the car, changed and went to sleep but not before saying "happy birthday morgue"

"Same to you big bro, same to you".