Meeting The Twins

Just a quick note before the chapter.
In their mind link,
Whenever Peter says something it will be underlined
And when Morg says something it will be in italics
__________________________________________________________________________________

Morg's pov

Today is a normal day like any other day, me and my bro and Harry are just going to school and having a normal conversation about the infinity equation, well normal for us when the bell rings. All three of us have advance chemistry and I am the top of the class just because Pete did a silly errors in a 1 marker questions.

Our yearly field trip is comming up but no one not even the teachers knows the only person who knows is the principal but enough about that.

After the class ends pete lightly drags me to the abandoned corridor and says "Today we have our internship and justin (Justin hammer) just texted me that he has an announcement so today we can't do our other 'job' ok".

"Ok" was my only response. Night spider is my stress buster and from what I can tell Pete is also a little bummed as well but none the less, have to follow boss's orders.

After that we met Harry at his locker and he said "Where were you guys??".

"We were discussing something about our internship" I said.

"Where do you guys intern anyway, you never told me" asked Harry.

"It's not a big company and that's not important anyway" said Peter. You see saying your best friend works for your rival company, not the best idea.

"How is your father" asked Peter changing the subject. "Not so good, with all the stress, he decided I will be announced the heir of oscorps. You guys will come right???" said Harry.

"Yes of-course but we are really late for our next class, bye" said Morgan.

After that we walked to modern robotics designing which was really easy and Harry walked to application coding. Surprisingly Pete and I have nearly the same schedule so we are glued to each other not so lucky with Harry but he is our only best friend. Students envy of our smarts but, Nearly all the teachers respect us except two.

First is Mr wanner our history teacher because his nephew flash is not the top of class he hates anyone and everyone who gets more marks than him and by our accademic record we are one the top of his hit list, bit he can't do anything major because school has strict bullying policy.
He accuses us of cheating or some nasty comments but usually nothing major.

Second is our gym teacher because he says we are not very athletic but do that to keep our cover safe. He doesn't have us like Mr wanner, he is kinda neutral and I like that about him he doesn't play favourites, worst of the teachers doesn't but they always say we have something special and sadly because of our past we know.

Today is also the Decathlon training which is a piece of cake but the president of the decathlon club says we need to practice so we just have to time pass for 1 and 1/2 hour answering some basic questions that even a toddler can, ok may be not a toddler but you know what I mean.

Our schedules are a little tight, but lucky for us whenever we have a tight schedule justin always sends a car to pick us up, which we opposed but who can say no to the boss right.
So there is a black audi A4 in the parking lot, waiting for us.

Peter's pov

We hopped in, the warehouse was not very far from our school so the drive lasted for 20 min. We thanked our driver and scanned are badges. Now we are in our lab that's rigth, you see during our time the company was expanding it's horizon so justin hammer asked every employee to come up with something, so we came up with the smartphone, before us it was flip phones that helped the company's profit to increase 67% from there, justin hammer decided that we will be his personal intern and he gave us a personal lab.

"There are my favorite personal interns" he said with a smile.

"We are your only personal interns" said Morg with a smirk. He always made us feel home, all three of us always joke around.

"Therefore by default you guys are my favorite"

"Ofcourse you used that line again" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Enough of all this, both your birthday are coming. What are you gonna do???" He asked with glint in his eyes.

"Nothing" Morg said before I could say any thing. And his smile turned and became a frown. I mentally facepalmed myself and thought in the mind link

(Mind link start
This may be a bit confusing)

why did you say that
say what
that we are doing nothing now he is gonna throw a big party
20 bucks says you are wrong
deal

(Mind link over)

"Earth to twins" he snapped his fingers at us. "Where are you" he asked.

"Nothing. What were you saying" I asked diverting the subject. "Since you guys are doing nothing you both can come to a party that I am organizing, as my personal interns."
I looked at my twin as she mouthed me will give you later. then she asked "you didn't told us yesterday."

"Is was last minute" he said vaguely.

"And the same day as our birthday."
I said in a mater of fact tone.

"C'mon I want you guys to meet a lot of people" He said in a happy voice.

"Fine" we said at the same time.

"Now, can we start the work" asked Morg in a boring voice.

"Yes, now back to work" he said delightedly. 'We are doomed' I thought. After working justin hammer asked us to take a day of the party, and told us to come latest by 5:30 as party starts at 5 pm. After that the driver dropped you home and may was not home, must be taking double shift. We changed into PJ's and then went to bed hoping tomorrow won't be that bad.