Shifting And The Chaos

Sorry this is not new so if you have read this please skip it and it as good as old. My brother deleted that one and I don't remember the old version
But if you haven't read go ahead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person pov

May had to go to an early shift so she left at 4 a.m. but she said goodbye to both. Peter was feeling sleepy so he had gone to sleep for a couple of hours.

At 7 o'clock sharp the door bell ringed and entered Tony Stark and Pepper Stark in full glory. And sat near Morgan who was reading a book.

"You shouldn't come on time, it really damages your reputation" came from voice behind Morgan. "Good morning bro" she said without looking up from her book. "Morning sis" Peter said as he hugged Morgan from behind.

"You really act like a baby, well considering your IQ". "We have the same IQ, yet you-" started Peter but was cut of by Tony who said "as much as I love you being all sassy pep here doesn't take much leave from don't take much leave, so we need to start packing".

"We have already finished our packing well atleast I have" said Morgan. "Hey I did to, don't you know me" replied Peter. "I do know you enough, to know that, you will forget to pack your gamma books-shit-don't worry I did it for you."said Morgan. "You're the best" said Peter. "Tell me something I don't know" said Morgan and got an eye roll from Peter.

"It's a beautiful day, you both can go to the park, we will be decorate your room and you can redecorate if you don't like it" said Pepper. "Actually we have Decathlon practice. We will see you guys at noon" said Morgan while dragging Peter out of the house. "Just say we are Tony's MIT Buddys and are here to meet him. Jarvis will guide you from there." said Tony and got a faint 'ok' from Morgan.

(Time skip)

After the decathlon meeting which was boring by the way, the twins were standing in front of the Stark tower which is commonly known as the Avengers tower.

They walked in and towards the reception (a different one by the way). And Peter said "We are Tony's MIT Buddys and are here to meet them". The receptionist didn't replied but called for security and then asked "How do you know that code". "Mr Stark gave it to us" replied Morg. "Mr Stark don't entertain kids and you are not even dressed enough" said receptionist.

By that time a security guard came grabbed Morgan's hand making it blue. That ticked Peter off. He punched the very same guard right in the face making him unconscious. That made the other guards attack to twins. The twins made a defensive stance, they were trained for 4 years of life, defend yourself or die.

There were more than 30 guards but the twins were dominating. Peter saw someone sneaking behind Morgan and he launched himself upon him making him unconscious and said "you really should watch your back".

The other 2 guards were trying to sneak on Peter from right back. As Morgan saw this she came in between their path and jumped giving both a kick in the gut at the same time and said "Like you should be the one talking".

Once Peter noticed this he shrugged and said "I don't have to worry about. I know you got me" and got a 'same' from Morgan.

On the cue Pepper Potts exited the elevator and was surprised to see the view infront of her. The receptionist saw this and said "Sorry ma'am, some random children just come and said the code. Don't worry guards will take care of them".

"They are the most important person in my life. Did they not tell the code correctly. RIGHT?". The receptionist was paler than paper as she said "Sorry ma'am this will never happened again". "Yes, this will never happened because you're fired. And security meeting, NOW" Pepper snapped and the whole lobby was quite because Pepper Potts NEVER snaps.

"Tony is waiting for you. Jarvis will tell you where to go" said Pepper looking towards us.

From ther me made our way to the elevator and Peter said "Jarvis could please take us to Tony" and Jarvis replied by "of course mini bosses".

As we exited the elevator, Tony was standing ringht in front of us. Tony started speaking by "This is the common area of your floor. Your seperate room, a twin room if you need it for anything. Shared lab connected to both of your room as you interned for Justin– I need a mint after that statement. But anyways if you don't want to share-" Morgan cut her off "This is better" and Tony continued "Ok I will leave so both of you, so you can relax. Dinner is at 8 p.m." and left before anyone could say anything.