Identity Reveal Part 2

3rd person pov

Peter was swinging through Queens with Morgan when his watch started beeping. displaying the word MEETING on the display. The webslingers changed their direction to the avengers tower.

Peter and Morgan sat on the either side of Fury and the avengers sat at the table waiting on the infamous Tony Stark.

The arachnid had felt awkward being the only one in his hero outfit in sheild meetings but after awhile he just got used to it. No one else did though. A bright red figure in the corner of your eye was just a weird concept, even Wanda felt weird about it.

They were waiting for the infamous Tony Stark in awkward silence and Steve decided to break it "I am really sorry for the last meeting and I am ashamed of my actions and-". "Just a simple sorry is enough. We don't want to listen any grand essay on it" said Morgan cutting him off. There were a lot of sniggers around the table including Steve's. "So we ok. Right?" Asked Steve and both nodded in response.

Finally a very late Tony came strolling in with his head held high and his sunglasses on even though he was indoors.

"Thank you for blessing us with your presence Stark Next time do it sooner" said Fury.

"We both know that's not happening" Tony sat next to Steve and Fury rolled his eyes and continued.

"I called this meeting because it has come to our attention that doc ock has been terrorizing the city".

"Didn't these Spiders take care of him." Steve asked and it was obvious they all stopped watching the news after Peter and Morgan appeared on scene.

"There was something in the bombs that was harmful to us. I didn't manage to capture him" Peter worded it as best as he could without giving away what exactly was in the bombs for his and his sister's own safety. They all looked over to him eying him suspiciously, except Wanda who where just staring at him.

"Is he an avengers level threat?" Tony spoke now.

"No you guys can sit on you thrones for this one, I've captured doc Ock before shouldn't be a problem for us" Said Morgan. They all looked guilty at the throne part of her sentence.

"That's too high a risk for your safety" said Fury.

"Uncle Nick we have captured him before, should be a problem– but if we can't manage to capture him in the next encounter, then Avengers can join us." Morgan said and Peter added the last part after getting a sceptical look from his uncle.

"Wait I just had a realisation. Why are the kids calling you uncle and you're not killing them" Tony asked and this caught the attention of everyone in the room.

"Because they're like nephew to me. And I respect them more than Natasha, Clint, hill and colson together" Fury answered vaguely before dismissed everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Movie night!" A happy Clint jumped onto the couch next to Peter and Harley who where once again leaning on each other, sharing a fluffy blanket and a bowl of popcorn.

the avengers quickly filled up the space some sitting on the floor which was layered with pillows and blankets. "What are we whatching" Bucky asked.

"The Lion King" Sam answered and he
pressed play.

~~~~~~~~~~

Clint had picked up Peter during the circle of life and Tony had done the same with Morgan, they both hated it but Peter was to short to reach anything and Morgan was just tired to not to fight back so they just stayed there, watching as everyone around them howled in laughter.

The song ended and th arachnids feet where now firmly on the grounds. Peters Spidey senses tingled as did Morgan but before they know what was happening they shouted something "GET DOWN" the rest of them did as told and not a second later the windows exploded and glass littered the floor.

Peter was the first to get up and Morgan moments after them, he saw doc Ock with his 4 mechanical.

"Peter Parker and Morgan Parker been a long time old friends"

"Doctor Octopus how was jail, I would of visited but we weren't on the best of terms, with you trying kill my brother, me and half the new york" Morgan spoke as both spider's face was void of all emotion which scared the rest of the people in the room.

"Did you enjoy my present personally Peppermint and Garlic isn't my favourite mixture of smells but you liked it so much you went week at the knees" Doc Ock let out a short laugh.

While the docter was distracted Morgan leaped forward knocking the Octopus of balance and into the wall creating a dent as she did so. The action left the avengers stumped.

Then Peter managed to change their respective watches to web shooters, as Doc Ock was recovering.

Doc Ock stumbled forwards and Morgan as was still adjusting his web shooters as the one of the claws attacked her from behind. Peter tackled it to the grounds and webbed it there. It buzzed as it tried to break free.

"After the dust settles, we need to work on that watch" Peter said vaguely before turning to Doctor Octopus

"Where's your attitude gone Doc you always where so talkative, you know explaining you big master plan, did I slam you into the wall to hard?" Peter faked his sweet tone and pouted as he finished his sentence.

"Well at least one of us changed it feels like I'm talking with a puppy" doctor spewed before his head was slammed into the floor, knocking him out.

"Just because I look like one doesn't mean I act like one" His tone was stone cold and he wasted no time webbing the villain up.

Peter looked up at the team who where staring shocked at him, an innocent looking Morgan, a grinning Wanda there too. The spiders put on an innocent smile as If none of what they saw just happened.

"What the fuck-"