Company's Heirs

Peter's pov

As I walked onto the intern floor alone because our punishment got over today and Morg wanted to stay at personal lab. I felt the whole room stop, I looked around and all the interns just stopped and stared at me. Some looked star stuck while others looked nervous. I just shake it of. None of them tried to approach me or even make any sudden movements and i could see some of them fixing their clothes and workstations, which is kinda confusing, well I guess I needed to make the first move.

"Hello? I just came to see how you guys are doing on your prototypes. I know the Stark phones were approved and you guys are working on the kinks" I asked the group of about 10 people

Some people didn't really move or talk, that was until someone got pushed towards me. She smiled nervously before stuttering on her words.

"We are nearly finished Mr. Stark. You can check over our work if you would like ....if you're not too busy. Well I mean you are always busy, so you don't need to help us. Not that we don't want your help! But yes we are nearly finished and ready for final approval". I just froze at the name of Mr Stark, do they know, no, it can't happen.

"That's good but why did you call me Mr Stark. And I don't bite, don't be nervous" I asked and tried to joke to help her nerves.

"Your mother called a staff meeting and revealed the heirs of SI which are Mr Peter Stark as yourself and Ms Morgan Stark, so i called you Mr Stark" she replied still a bit nervous.

"Alright. That's great. I guess I'll be going then, but I will be coming back more often to see if I can help with anything. And please call me Peter" I told them before walking out.

Most of them know me and Morg, because we always helped them before but they probably didn't want help from their future bosses. But I think I will continue to come down, if they ever needed an extra hand, I could help. I'm sure once they get used to me, they won't act so nervous.

"Hello Mr. Stark! How are you doing? Do you need anything?" Emma (mom's assistant) asked me. I met her a couple of times when I was with my mom along my sister.

"Yes could you please tell me why did mom revealed our identity." I asked because curiosity was killing me. Not Literally.

"Sir, you and Ms Stark acknowledged Ms Potts as Mom in a lab, so workers became curious and proposed a lot of theories, sir both you and Ms Stark were the talk of the week, so Ms Potts had to do it. So you need anything else??" said Emma

"No. I'm fine. People are just acting weird when they see me, and I think they are too scared to talk to me" I explained to her and she laughed

"They act the same way when either of your parents make an appearance. Even government officials and security guards are intimidated by your mother. But eventually they will get used to it and will act less awkward. You're the new celebrity around the tower and people just need time to get used to that" she told me.

"Thanks Emma. I'm glad you're mom's assistant. And please call me Peter." I told her and she nodded her head.

"Well I should go Peter. Have a good day" She said sweetly.

I always liked Emma. She was probably 10 years older than me, but she was so smart. Mom was lucky to have her. I didn't try to go to the other labs because I don't want to deal with any of this today. So I just took the elevator back to the penthouse.