A Call

Peter's pov

The past week was great. Me and my sister got out to shop again but with dad this time. Relaxed with mom, gone running with Steve, Bucky, and Sam (doesn't live in the Avengers tower but visits occasionally) movies with Wanda. And training with Nat since she thinks we 'should know' how to defend ourselves.

The only thing missing is my twin time so I asked looking up "Karen, could you ask Morg if she want to train in personal gym". "She said she is headed there" Karen said after a moment of silence. I made my way to the gym.

We had a intense gym session as we can't reach full potential when we train with Nat. I was working on speed while Morg was working on agility.

After that we spar a couple of times, I lost in first but won the second one because she became distracted and I advised to take a break and suddenly my phone started ringing. I answered it and put it on speaker because of the caller ID.

"I want to report to the base. Bring your other half with you" said the voice from the phone.

"Is it important" asked Morgan.

"Very, now report" said the voice again.

"Aye aye Captain" said we in fake sailer voice.

"Your both lucky, I like you" said the voice and ended the call before we could reply.

"Ok, bro suit up. I'll tell mom we're going on a walk" said Morgan and exited the room.

(Time skip)

We kept swinging and helped a couple of people till a we spot a familiar building. As we entered I spotted a face making her way towards us.

"Your late" said the figure "by an hour and a half".

"Sorry. There was a cry for help, and we have to take a couple or 2 detour" I said sounding apologetically.

"It's ok. But how many detours did you take" asked the figure again.

"12. And sorry again miss hill, ma'am" said Morg.

"Call me Maria I think we are close enough. And Fury doesn't like to wait" said Maria as we were standing out of uncle Nick's office.

"Are we close enough to call you aunt Maria" Morg asked out of the blue.

That made agent hill to caught of the guard but she recovered and replied "Yes, I think we are close enough".

"Ok, bye Aunt Hill" we said in unison as 3 of us parted ways.

As we entered inside I saw a scene which made me skip a beat because I saw every Avenger sitting on a long conference table looking frustrated but I quickly recovered a we made our way to the only seats left which were to the right and left of uncle Nick.

"Hello uncle Nick, let's get this started" I said taking my seat.

"You are late by an hour and a half. You should not waste the time of anyone important" said ofcourse Steve Rogers.

"Sorry sir, we were not sitting on our asses doing nothing like some of the people present" I replied.

"You may not be a threat but both of you stop pretending to be a hero" said Steve.

"A hero, like you I have seen the photos you are a laboratory experiment Rogers, everything special about you came out of a bottle" I asked getting irritated.

"Then how are you different without that experiment" asked Steve.

"Genius billionaire artist philanthropist" Morgan replied for me.

"I know guys with none of that worth 10 of you, both of you. I have read the files".

"Could you, could you please name one person. One, who goes every night risking their on life to help other people, common people." I asked.

"And files your talking about is from hydra. Do you want to know what happened to us. We were kidnapped at the age of 5. Brutally tortured. Hydra made us kill. Do you remember vult-" said Morg sounding broken

"It's ok sis come on it's ok. Uncle Nick could you take her out of the room and give her water maybe" I said cutting her off and getting up. Her mask was soaking wet from tears

Once the duo was out of the room, I grabbed Steve's neck and pinned him against the wall. "Anyone try to touch me and your body will not be found" I threatened as the Avengers started to make their way towards us and quickly backed of.

"What are you doing"

"I am going straight to the point. I have never seen her cry but you did it. You are going to stay away from her. And don't even try to insult her, and if you do, I am gonna kill you and I am gonna do it slowly, painfully, enjoying every moment of it, then I am gonna cut you in small pieces and feed you to the dogs. And considering you have read the files you know I can do that. Understood" I said using my most scary voice and he nodded vigorously. And I muttered a 'good' before exiting the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS: Thank you guys 500 view. You can't think how happy I am, because I was some who was writing to pass time in these tough times. I thought that I won't even get 1 view thank you guys. Just THANK YOU