School After Changes

Peter's pov

Today me and my sister have to go to school. We were getting ready for school when I looked at my sister and she looked happy so I asked "What has gotten you in such a good mood". She replied with "we finally have a real family, you know we were that never close to May and she have a life ahead of her. I was feeling like a burden". "I feel ya, sis I feel ya" I said. With that we made our way to the dining room.

We were sitting in a comforting silence till dad said smirking "So do want to go in a boring BOD meeting or tinker in cool highest intern lab". "मुझे पता है कि आप investor meeting में जाना चाहते हैं ( I know you want to investor meeting)" I said to my sister and got a 'yes' so I continued " what is the lab and investor meeting timings". "meeting is at 4 pm and lab, any time you want to go. And don't have to go to meeting" mom said plainly.

(Gap of few seconds because of chewing)

"So you don't want us to observe this meeting because I was looking forward to it, so was my brother" said Morgan. Mom smiled before saying "No no no, it's just that teen genius don't normally go to a meeting". "Mom we are your children, how could you?" I asked in an over dramatic tone which caused every one to laugh.

"Can we install Karen in our room, nothing against Jarvis but Karen just feels like our AI" Morgan asked after moment of silence. "Yes, you can and I can see the coding so I make it better" Tony replied. "No thx Karen I already more advanced than Jarvis. On side note, update you firewalls, 2 fifteen year olds can hack it" Morgan said. "Ok, wait it was you. How?" Tony asked. "Karen, and we have to go. Bye" both said in unison.

Time skip to school

Once we entered school, I saw a look on Morgan's face and I know that look so I asked "what did you realised". "What are we suppose to tell Harry". "We don't say anything" I said as it is the most obvious thing. "What?!" she asked."Didn't we knew it before this happened" I asked And got "Yes, but that was different". "Well we can't say, hi Harry how was your weekend, our was uneventful we found out that our parents are owners of your rival company, by the way what is 6th period" I said sarcastically.

"6th period is mathematics. What are you guys talking about?" Said a very familiar voice.

"Harry, we were talking about the upcoming events of the day" I said . Lying is not my best quality. By the way it's believe, right?. RIGHT???

"You and I both know that's a lie. But I am not going to push it bec"."ause you want my maths homework." Harry said before I finished his sentence and got a 'yes' from Harry. But thank god Morgan said nothing because she is not good at lying.

The rest of the school went on smoothly. After the last class got over me and my sister walked for a block so Harry didn't get suspicious, there we got a black audi A8 and 2 figures we didn't expect.

"Mom, Dad what are you doing here" Morgan asked quickly as we shoved the adults in the car. And she continued "And why are you crying? We have some very emotional parents" and I agreed. "Give us a break, ok. We aren't going miss this day, and I have every right to be emotional, so shut it" said my mom.

After a few minutes of silence well silence for us, trying to control emotions for adult, we started are conversation. As we reached home mom said "I you both have an hour to relax and get ready, Jarvis will tell you the rest, and don't worry both of you will be just observing by a one way window and can leave at any given moment. I have to go and I will be taking your dad because if I don't he will never come to the meeting but I will meet you the there, bye".

With that my mom left dragging my dad literally and we made our way to relax in our room's.