Introduction

In this fan fiction Peter Benjamin (short form pete ) and his twin Morgan sarah (short form Morg or M) are the biological twins. Peter is nearly 7 minutes older than Mor and are 11 at the moment.

They are adopted by Marie and his husband Parker but shorthy died in a plane crash from then and aunt may and uncle Ben have raised them as their own. Nearly a couple of months ago Ben got shot by a burglar.

They both have spider power and can talk to each other within minds. Peter goes by spider man while Morgan goes by night spider. They are together called spider twins. They never go on patrol without each other.

They both are literal genius both love science and tech. They HATE Tony Stark and Pepper Potts (for reasons you can't know because of the development of the plot).

They are friends with Harry Osborn
They both working for justin hammer as his personal intern but their internship is going to end on their birthday. Justin offered for them to work longer but they refused. They are the crown jewels of hammer international but no one in media know their name.

The only thing media knew was the personal intern of justin hammer are the reason behind the sucess of the company. What they don't know is there are 2 interns, both siblings.

Civil war happened and both the spiders participated but tony don't know their identity, all three of them met on a roof top and twins said they will help them as long as their identity remains a secret and he will not bother them and more. Also homecoming happened but it was SHEILD's property.

In my time line:

Homecoming -> Civil War -> Then Story Starts

But the Avengers are back together and all is forgiven.

It will become better after the forth chapter

Could anyone recommend a good peter x shuri story please
__________________________________________________________________________________

I DO NOT OWN MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS AND I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES THAT I WILL/MAY USE
__________________________________________________________________________________

NOTE
There may be some grammatical here and there so please comment or ignore it.