collage problems 2

Peter's pov

"What is Tony Stark doing with Peter and Morgan Parker"

Oh god, do i hate his voice. His name is Jonathan. Always mocking about my age. But it's not a hate-hate relation, it's more like a frenemy.

"Josh, don't you have I-don't-know an essay or something pending tomorrow" said Morgan, in a bored tone.

"Dude you are standing next to The Great Tony Stark. There is nothing more important. Tell me something anything?!?" Josh said in a excited tone.

"Don't fuel his ego. He has already enough of it" Peter muttered. "Mr Stark, we should go" said Morgan and tried to get out of the crowd. Key word tried. Unfortunately security had to escort us to the Dean's office.

"Mr prick, am I correct" Dad didn't wait for the reply "Why are you accusing Peter and Morgan for lying about the internship"

"Sir, I called SI human resource but they denied any teen internship program so I thought that they were-" Mr Smith was cut of by Dad saying "Did you use specific names?!?".

"No sir, but-" Dad again cut Dean by saying "It is written on the documents that -I offered it under abnormal circumstances- and gave you my personal number to confirm the internship. I can show you if-".

"Sorry sir, but after the human resource denied about the program, I destroyed the papers" Dad patiently waited for dean to complete his sentence. This is not good. Dad HATE'S being cut of by. Then he stands and said "My lawyers will contact you".

When dad was about to leave, I said "Mr Stark, it happened by mistake. Give him another chance".

He looked sceptical for a second, but said "If he can prove that the papers were destroyed, then I will let it slide. But guard the new papers like your life depends on it because it will". And with that he left the office and flied out.

"He didn't even said goodbye" said Morg when Mr Smith also left the office.

"If he didn't do that, he would have to deal with a bunch of 20 year old fans, like we have to deal with their questions" I reasoned with her.

"Yah, that makes sense" she said, and with that we exited the room.

There was no one outside, probably because everyone forgot about us when they saw 'The Almighty Ironman'. But the second we entered the hostel, every person in sight surrounded us. Questions were thrown like a snowball in a snowball fight.

"You know Ironman"

"How do you know him bro"

"What is your life dude"

"Do you know any other Avenger"

"Please switch places with me"

"Yes, I do know him. It's through an internship. My life is really cool. No, I do not know any other Avenger. And I can't, also believe me you don't want to" I replied to every question till my room, I know they will crowd me till I give them the answers. Morg's room was like 2 questions ago but the problem was to shut other people out because they want to see my room but I did it because of the super strength. Thank you spider DNA.

Now collage is gonna be even more challenging. How fun.