The Graduation

3rd person pov

Tonight is the night before graduation day in the MIT. Peter and Morgan are graduating early. 5 degrees in two and a half years. 2 double major and one normal. They were hoping for their parents and family to be present for the graduation day but both Peter and Morgan know that it is not possible. But that doesn't mean that they are happy about it.

"Hey bro, have you heard from anyone" asked Morgan as she and Peter were walking around the campus to kill the time.

"No, the last time was when mom and aunt Nat came last Friday. Mom said she have a tour in Japan and aunt Nat said they have a mission on graduation day" Peter said "Hey, remember you always got me. Right?!?" Continued Peter when he didn't got the expression he hoped.

"I guess. It's just that I worked so hard and it's a record that any student took 5 PhD's and MSc's in two and a half years. But they won't be here to celebrate it" said Morgan in a sad tone.

"Look on the bright side. After tomorrow we can be with them. No school. No college. No distractions. Just you, me, Mom, dad and our crazy dysfunctional family" Peter said to cheer Morgan up.

"Yah, that's good" said Morgan.

Time skip to certificate distribution

(I haven't graduated yet so I don't know much. Also Morgan was the valedictorian.)

When Morgan went to the stage to receive her certificate, a crazy bunch started cheering like crazy. She just dismissed it thinking they are cheering for every student. But when Peter got on stage he realised, the crazy people are his crazy dysfunctional family. Tony, Pepper, Natasha, Steve, Bruce, Clint, Bucky, Maria Hill, Nick Fury, Scott, Hope, Hank Pym (Peter worked with him at the age of 9. While Morgan worked with Hope)

Then they went to their family and Morgan asked "What are you guys doing here. I thought you were on a mission?"

"We are on a mission. A mission to suprise both of you" said Tony and clicked the photos and made small talks

"It's so great, now we can introduce both of you to the world. The press conference is tomorrow." said Pepper out of the blue

That line made them stiff and both of them abruptly stood up. "We are going to take a walk" with that the twins were out of sight.

All of them were at shock until Hope said "What just happened?!? They were so happy. But they just left."

"We should go talk to them. Not all but Pepper and Tony" said Nat.

"I am sorry for running away like that. It just gets overwhelming, you know?" Peter admits quietly after the group found the twins. "People will look at us as heir to a multi-billion-dollar company and they look to us as the next Iron Man. And it's just– it's just us, you know. The nerdy kids who's obsessed with Star Wars and are just normal Spys, just agents and has known the entire per table since we could remember. It's just that I thought MIT might help us escape from lime light and it did. It help us remember who Peter and Morgan is, not Stark or Spider-Twins. Just us."

"You're not just Peter and Morgan, though," Pepper says. he's got a sympathetic lock and his voice has dropped from the naturally loud and commanding tone she has. "You are Starks and you are a superheros."

Peter takes a sip from his water bottle, trying to get his thoughts in order.

"It's just I know that they're part of me That I've got these responsibilities and I'm grateful, you know. I am. But sometimes I like to just be a kid. We are not even 16. I like to be the kid before you met me no offense. It's just– we didn't have to worry about a lot of things. When It was just me and Pete going to the park or doing something fun without Happy constantly monitoring our every movement. When we could just be us without needing to think about consequences and now how we will have millions of people who follow us and even our smallest decision" said Morgan.

"And you thought MIT will help?!" Tonty asks. He has his therapist expression an like he's trying to get to the root of all Peter's problems.

"Yes I did that's what I asked uncle Fury to pull the strings–" said Pete but was cut of Pepper "What?!?".

"Uncle Nick didn't pull the strings on his own, we asked him to. We were only home for 6 months. I didn't thought you both will understand" said Peter.

"We just wanted to have a normal experience. But I just– it's just that things change after dad came in his Iron-man suit. He have a roommate in his dorms who hates him because he thinks the only reason got pete and I got in was because we know Tony Stark. I have a lab partner in one of my classes who takes advantage of who her and never shows up. knowing I'll still put her name on the work even when she never shows up I've been rejected from nearly every group of people I've tried to talk to because they think I'm pretentious and selfish just because I know a Stark. The only friends I have are because they know I have Tony Stark on speed dial if we need help with our homework. I don't want to know, how will they react after they found out that we are your kids." Morgan explains quietly.

There's a beat of silence before Pepper speaks up "That's awful. I'm so sorry," she says

"We don't think we are ready to do this. We don't know if we can deal with it. The people that were supposed to be inheriting the company got kidnapped. The people who survived came out completely different" said Peter.

An arm wraps around both shoulder, a weight that helps alleviate some of the pressure they'd been feeling from the rest of the world.

Peter leans into Pepper's chest with a childish sniffles. While Morgan did the same with Tony

"I just scares us sometime," Peter mumbles into Tony's shirt. "What if I'm not enough? What if we can't live up Dad's legacy? What if I mess up and ruin everything? What if mom and you not proud of us?" Said Morgan

"Shit, kid. I been proud of every single thing you've ever done," Tony says. "Even though you're like a little genius, he's been proud of every single grade you've ever gotten."

"I was proud when you got a A minus on that Spanish when you snuck out of the Med-Bay and went to school against strict orders and did a test while high on pain meds. I am proud of everything you do." Tony jumps in.

"He was still proud of Peter when were doing ballet with Nat and he broke his ankle. He got the X-Ray copies and framed them to hang on a wall before I stopped him." Pepper laughs.

"I don't think you could disappoint me, even if you tried, kids. And you should know that making mistakes is okay. That's the point were trying to make," Tony says. "We loves you and we wouldn't be giving you all of this if we didn't think you both could do it."

"Ok, enough of this emotional shit. I wanted to ask, is there any other reason to join MIT" asked Tony.

"Yes, we chose this because we want to be just like you dad. Just like one day we will go to a press conference and say 'We are Spider-Twins" said Morgan.

"But I wanted you to be better"

"Fine, we are the Amazing Spider-Twins" both the teens said in unison.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note

Thank you so much for reading my book. I am really very thankful for every reader. I love you guys 3000.