Ch 2

This is the first ch, sorry i am to lazy to change all the ch names.

Akaashi got up approaching the mirror door in front of his closet. Lifting his shirt of he stared at the pale bare skin in the mirror. He stared at his body in disgust, seeing how his body looked like an inflated balloon almost tearing due to the air pressure inside it.

- Keiji-, his mom yelled from the kitchen downstairs, -eat before you go to practice-

-yes, i will be right there- ha yelled back quickly pushing his thought away.

Akaashi rushed out of his room and down the stairs. Suddenly, as if everything was in slow motion, he could hear how his left foot supported the weight of his body as it hit the ground, making  a loud thump sound and shaking the floor beneath his feet. He froze up and felt a light ache in his chest. 

"loose it", a torn, disorganised voice whispered in  the back of his head. It repeated it self drilling the idea into his head so that you almost saw it in graved in the back of his neck.

He clenched his teeth trying to ignore its demands. It got louder filling his head with its desires. Akaashi gave up, he patiently waited for the next order.

"go for a run", he nodded going back into his room and finding his black knee length shorts and a random t-shirt. He changed his clothes. He started uncontrollably pulling at the shirt and shorts, he hated the feeling of them wrapping tight around his body making him feel trapped.

"you don't wanna be late for school do you?"run", he obeyed the order walking downstairs making a quick head movement showing his mom he was going to be away for a bit. She smiled and nodded.

Akaashi set a foot down to push of the ground. He put both his headphones in and started jogging down the peaceful street.

His head filled with the rhythm and melody of the music, making his feet jog to the beat. He inhaled the chilly, damp morning air, closing his eyes and enjoyed the moment. This would be one of the last times he would be in peace, with a mind not occupied with numbers.