•13•

Jack's POV
November 1, 2016

"They're here, Jack. This is their base; we aren't safe here. So what I'm telling was never gained a bully-mob an interest. Once he started hitting on you, you'll never be ignored." He spoked while looking at my eyes.

"But I know we could handle 'em. But it's better if we'll stay out of their way and be invisible in the crowd's sight." he muttered.

"So this means we are now on the target list --- I meant Austin and Mike." I've said as I got his point.

"They are, surely." Jaime answered and contemplated.

And came to my thoughts the pair of eyes again. Worried, I said,"So the eyes, the pair of eyes in the second floor."

"Maybe it's Kellin." Vic answered with a shrug and chuckled.

"Kellin, who? You meant the Kellin boy with Alexander yesterday? Wait, where is he? I haven't seen him today." I stated with a shrugged.

"He just like seeing things --- I meant observing things." Vic answered.

"And what do you mean by that? You know I hate connecting dots." I said, feeling irked.

"I've seen Kellin tagging along with Alex frequently and vice versa, but now that I think about it, he isn't there every time Alex is being knackered. Did you saw him with Alex, Zack?" said Rian as he shook his head.

"Now that you mentioned that, I haven't even seen him visited Alex in the clinic. I've observed Alex you know, he's cool and we're kinda friends. And I know it would hit you hard seeing your friend being burned-out in front of you. Not that he sees me as a friend too, we're just acquaintances --- I guess." said Zack and shook.

"I told you right, Kellin is a mob." said Vic.

"So if this is the tiger's base and Kellin is a mob then therefore Kellin is one of the tigers?" I've asked a bit enlighten.

"Maybe, maybe not. I didn't see those guys hitting on Kellin. And I didn't see Kellin talking to them either." answered Vic.

"Kellin seems nice." said Jaime and his mouth twitched when Vic gave him a look.

"I know, I know. Impressions don't matter as the real deal were hidden by pretty visages and attitudes. But Kellin's aura, I know you felt that too, is extremely light. I couldn't believe his part of the tigers." explained Jaime with his arms crossed.

"If I were him and a member of the tigers, I wouldn't be friends with the likes Alex." said Tony.

"Yeah,.. now that's weird." Vic commented and think with his palm supporting his jaw.

"Wait, you kept telling us he's a mob. But who did told you that?" Asked Zack, throwing Vic a questioning look.

"Err --- umm,.. umm Lucky guess?!" Vic answered.

"You're not fooling me, Fuentes." warned Jaime.

Tony agreed with Jaime,"Yeah, Victor. Who told you Kell---- " but was cutted off by Vic.

"Afjwkkdhajaj you know, I couldn't understand the math earlier, and science, stressing. You feel me?!" Vic freaked out.

"What Math? We've only got Science earlier. Oh --- am late, I forgot." I spoked and sadden a little as I remembered Alex and I walked to school together.

"But you love Math!" yelled Jaime and Vic glared at him and twitched his mouth. His eyes were talking like shut up and just go with the flow.

"Oh right, haha. So stressing, gosh." I've gestured, acting stressed.