•19•

Jack's POV

Rian ushered us to sit down on some seats. It turns out that this wasn't his room. It was a vacant room with peach-painted walls and a drum set with seats and some speakers and wirings and three collections of guitars on display; his own music room.

"First is what should we perform." Zack talked and dragged his seat closer to Rian. Rian was sitting across me and Alex was beside me; we were brainstorming at first.

"We could do a song cover." I suggested while playing with my guitar with my leg on top of the other.

"But we're gonna perform four songs." Rian stated.

"What?! Four songs?" Zack reacted and Rian turned to him to retaliate.

"Yes, Ms. Kiyoko said so." Rian defended and Zack, being reluctant, nodded.

"How about Blink-182 covers?" I suggested.

"Or Green day." Alex uttered.

"Both seems fine. I like both bands." said Rian.

"Me too." Zack talked.

"Me three." I joked.

"Me four." Alex uttered and smiled. I stared at him in amazement and then looked away cause he turned to my direction.

It was the fact that he was cold before that made me think he's a great downer. But now he was actually smiling. I was just amazed. I never thought the guy knows how to smile.

"Okay,.. I suggest we'll make three song covers and we'll play one we've originally made. What do you think?" asked Rian.

"I'm fine with that." I said and looked at the three of them.

"It sounds fun." Alex commented while he shook his head.

"I think it's great." Zack replied as he nodded.

"Okay,.. wait..." Rian stood up and drew closer to a drawer. We stared at him as he opened it and got something. He came back with a 200mm x 250 mm notebook and a pen on his hand.

"Let's see,.." he said as he flipped the notebook opened and settled back in front of me.

"What blink-182/Green day song should we cover?" He asked with his eyes on us.

"Stockholm Syndrome."

"Asthenia."

"I'm Lost without you."

Me, Alex, and Zack said in unison.

"Or Are we the waiting.." I added.

"American Idiot, how's that?" Zack asked.

"How about Homecoming?" asked Alex.

"I shouldn't have agreed with Blink-182 and Greenday." Rian shrugged while smiling.

"Okay,.. so one Green day and Two Blink-182 or Two Green day and Blink-182?" He added.

"The latter." Zack said with uncertainty.

"The first."

"First." Alex and I agreed.

"Okay,.. so one Green day and Two blink-182. Are you okay with it, Zack?" Rian asked.

"Better." said Zack truthfully.

"What's the two Blink-182 song should we cover?" Rian asked again with his lips pursed in a thin line.

"Asthenia?" uttered Alex awkwardly.

"I'm okay with that." Zack said to Alex.

"It's an okay for me." I agreed.