(8) The Twins

I woke up to rapid knocking on my door. "Kiri get up we have to prepare for the party". "I'm coming".
oh yeah it has been two weeks since the camping trip meaning today is Toga and Dabi's birthday. We asked shigaraki's parents to take the three of them out as we set up the party. I quickly got changed and rushed downstairs. "Eji can you go pick up the cake and gifts while me and Aki set up" my mom called from the backyard "ok" I grabbed the keys and my shoes and got into the car. Four days after the trip I got my driver's license. On my way to the mall I decided I'd like some company since Mina had already left. Although she promised she would come for the party. I pulled into the Bakugou residence. I'm marched up to the house and knocked and his mom opens the door. "hey Kiri come in" I greeted her and her husband before asking for Kat. His mom shouted for him to come and as I heard a faint I'm coming" for above the stairs. His dad asked me "so what brings you here I thought the party was today". I smiled and responded "yeah I was actually on my way to pick up the cake and gifts but I wanted some company since Mina left" He just nodded in acknowledgment and went back to what he was doing with a smile. Then Kat came jogging down the stairs. He kissed my forehead as we stepped out and went to the car.

Time skip to when they go back.

We got back to the house where everything was set up. I put the cake and gifts on the on a table as I rushed upstairs to change before guests got here. Soon everyone was here including Dabi and Toga We cut the cake and celebrated it was so much fun. of course Mina came although she was a bit late considering how far she lives.as everyone was leaving they wish the twins are happy 7th birthday as they left. I was cleaning up with Aki and Kat when I noticed Toga and Dabi passed out on the couch. I chuckled as me and Aki took them to bed. Today had been so much fun. I couldn't believe it had been just 7 years since my mom came home with two twins who were complete opposites. One with  Fire fire red hair and eyes, He was outgoing and talkative, while the other had gold hair and golden eyes and was quiet and introverted. it's funny how the still get so long so well.
I was exhausted so I went straight to bed.

The next morning my dad called us all downstairs because he said he had something to show us. "it's a late gift for the twins I couldn't give them yesterday "He said smiling at my mom and then turn to Dabi and Toga, as they opened it and pulled out a collar looking confused. Then my dad came from the other room holing a small golden retriever. "I know you guys have been asking for a dog so I decided get you one" he said smiling. Their faces lit up as they run to the small puppy and put the color on. "Can we name her Twice " Toga said excitedly as Dabi nodded in agreement. She explained because there we're to of them so she would get twice the amount of love and attention. I thought it was cute and creative. The rest of the day was actually pretty pretty calm. Dabi and Toga played with the toys they got yesterday after setting up all of Twice's doggy things. And I spent most of it watching Netflix and just relaxing. Then it hit me like a rock school is in one week. I texted the group

   Me: guys you know what I just remembered

Group mom👀: what?

Bakubabe 💖💥: what is it??

Bestie♥️:  yea Eji we're curious

Me: school is next week Monday

Fellow idiot ⚡: waaaaaa I thought it was next month.

Rockstar 🎶🎸: Denki Babe I love you but you're an idiot.

Bakubabe💖💥: yea I knew, the school even sent emails to us and our parents.

Me: and you didn't tell me??

Bakubabe 💖💥: I thought you knew

Fellow idiot ⚡: well we clearly didn't

Bestie♥️: me neither

Group mom👀: seriously I remind you when we got back from the trip.

Bestie♥️: I completely forgot

Rockstar 🎶🎸: I'm kinda excited though we'll be second years

Fellow idiot ⚡: I know me too

Bakubabe 💖💥: I'm surprised you passed

Rockstar 🎶🎸: me too

Fellow idiot ⚡: you wound me!!

Bestie ♥️: I bet even Mr Aizawa is surprised you passed

Me: yea I gotta agree with them😂

Group mom👀: guys play nice

I laughed as I switched off my phone and took a shower then blacked out.