(18) a promise is a promise

Tamaki and Miro have been together for a week now and I can't get over how cute they were. Anyway, the school was having some sort of party for all the first years since we finished the exams I guess. I was super excited. Me and Mina dragged everyone to go get new clothes just for this.  We're so excited about this I mean Kat was rarely or Campus so he never got to make that many friends except those in his class and us plus Mirio, Tamaki, And Nejire.

When we got home we spent most of the time messing around. I took a shower and my hair was still wet so when I turned too fast I splashed water at Denki which may or may not have been intentional. We we're just a bunch of young adults. I don't know it feels like we were just teenagers yesterday.

"Denki, Kiri hurry we're going to be late" Mina whined as I picked my bag and followed Denki out of the house locking it behind me. We entered the car. I wore a red crop top with flames and black ripped jeans, Kat decided on an orange shirt which was kinda tight, it showed off his muscles so I'm not complaining he matched it with one of those back pants with chains and I was all for that outfit. Mina had a white shirt with pink over roles and white vans. Jirou had a black shirt, merch of her favorite band with a black skirt, and converse. Sero whore a cream sweatshirt with blue jeans and some white shoes, Denki whore a yellow hoodie with pokemon on it and white Jeans.

We pulled up and most people were already there. When we walked in a few guys from my class run up to us. "Hey, Kirishima are you gonna introduce us to your friends," one of the girls said her name was Amber. "Oh, yea this is. Mina, Sero, Denki, Jirou, and Kat...I mean Bakugou" I laughed "guys this is. Amber, Jake, and Sarita, we're in the same class" I watched as they smiled and greeted each other.I was wondering why they came up to us I mean we aren't close like we just see each other in class from time to time. "Hey let's go dance" Sarita shouted grabbing Kat's arm and dragging him to the dancefloor as the rest of us followed. It kind of threw me off but I guess he was standing closer to her. I'm just overthinking. We danced a bit then Kat went to get us drinks.

"Hey, Kirishima is that Bakugou guys single?" Amber asked me. I tried not to look or sound irritated as she and Sarita looked at me along with some other girls. "Nope he and Kiri have been dating since our first year and Highschool" Denki interpreted. "Wow you got yourself a hot one there" she laughed. As they walked away.

"I'm guessing you guys aren't close at all because she called you By your full name and you didn't get 'just call me Kiri' like you usually do," Sero asked. "Yea we aren't that's why I was kind of surprised she even came up to us" I sighed looking over at Kat. Some girl was all over him. I let out a huff causing all my friends to look at me then where I was glaring at. "I'm not going to lie Katuski his quite a catch so I'm not surprised all the girls are all over him," Denki said getting a small hit on the head from Jirou. "Look Kiri don't stress as much as they are all over him he's all for you and loves you so don't worry too much about it ok?" "Yea"

He soon returned. Handing me my drink. "Remind me not to come to one of these things again" he laughed half-joking. "Agreed" I laughed. We talked for a while and I even introduced him to my actual friends. We heard a "Hey guys" we turned to see Uraraka. "Oh heyyy," we all greeted her. I was having a great time. The others went to dance or something we kinda just split up at a point. Sero was sitting and talking to some of his friends Denki and Jirou were by the food surrounded by some friends. Mina and Ururaka were dancing their heart out. Me and Kat laughed watching them. Then this some girls came up to us.

"Hey there," one of them said to Kat ignoring me. He glared at her "what do you want?" He huffed. "Oh, a hot head ha....you looked kind of hot so we were wondering if you'd like to dance with us maybe exchange numbers" one of them giggled. "I would like to dance," He said which shocked me was he going to leave me for one of them. No he wouldn't do that.