(19) Sero needs help

"Guys a toast to break and for making it past three years of college and just one more to go before graduation" Denki cheered as we all lifted a glass and cheered. "I can't believe it's been three years since we got this house together, and started working towards our dreams," Mina said setting her empty glass on the table. "I know right. But I'm so ready for summer in Paris" I cheered.

We'd planned a whole trip to Paris and even told our old classmates the details on the group in case anyone wanted to join us. "Yea that reminds me we leave next week so I should go visit my parents before that" Sero sighed. "Oh did you make the hotel reservations?" Kat asked. "Yea I did also do we had like a schedule or just roll with it?" Jirou took a sip of her drink. "Just roll with it"

I shrugged. We planned more of the trip and everything. It was pretty late so Denki, Kat, Jirou had already gone to bed. Mina blacked out on the couch. "Alright I'm gonna take her to bed but I kinda wanna talk to you about something," Sero said walking towards Mina. "I'll be down here chilling just take her up first" I watched him pick her up and walk upstairs.

"So I need your help with something" Sero sat beside me. I was about to ask what but he continued. "See I would have gone to Jirou but I'm closer to you I guess and  you're also her best friend"

"ok Sero could you first tell me what it is?"

"oh right, so I'm planning on proposing to Mina when we're in Paris." I could barely control my squeal "omg Sero that's great" I jumped up and down like a little kid.
"See the day I'm supposed to 'visit my parents is the day I'm gonna pick up the ring.", he said. "Wow so what can I help with?", I said smiling. "Well first I can't keep it so could you keep it on in our room?"

"Yea of course but can I tell Kat?"
"Yea but only him because Denki will either let it slip or do things that'll hint her something is going on" I couldn't help but agree it was true.
"Alright so I'll keep it for you in my room what else?"

"Well I wanted to propose at the top of the Eiffel Tower but we're all going together so I need your help with that"

"Ok so when your ready I'll slip you the box then I'll get Kat to help me distract the rest"
"Yes thanks,so much I really do appreciate it but it's late we can talk more tomorrow goodnight, and thanks again", he said walking towards the stairs.
"No problem goodnight" I watched him go up the stairs. And followed soon after. Kat was sound asleep so I just changed into a bigger shirt and slipped into bed. "Hey Kat" I knew he wasn't awake but I kept talking.

"You know I love you so much" I looked at his admiring his features. "You helped me through much and when I lost everything you were there for me....you know after my families death I wanted to die too but I thought of you and I didn't want to leave you so it's thanks to you in alive" I signed "I love you so much more than you'll never know I do and I promise to make you happy and one day we'll have kids together who'll have your beautiful eyes and hair and one of them will have your smile I can't wait" I smiled at him. Then I heard  "I love you too beautiful"
"Wa you're awake?" I laughed "yea and I hope you know I love you too I always have and I always will". Thank God it was dark ototherwisee'd see how red I was. I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.

"So let me get this straight Sero is going to propose and he's trusting you to keep the ring?" Kat asked me for what felt like the tenth time. "Yes I'm trustworthy and responsible" , I said defensively. "Anyway that's all he told me for now so I guess he's going to pick it up tomorrow" I shugged as I picked up my toothbrush.

I was going to visit Tamaki today he graduated three years ago and he was top of his class so he works at one of the best hospitals in the city I was so proud of him. We spent the day playing and talking him and Mirio moved in together. They lived in an average-sized house together and they seemed happy. And I was happy for them. I often spent a lot of time at thier place since we become close.