(25) Mina calls a meeting

Me and Kat we're in the car driving to Mina's place she said he had something big for us so she called an emergency squad meeting. Jirou and Denki are even flying in just for this.

"MINAAAAA" "EIIIIIIIII" We basically looked like little kids who hasn't seen eschother in weeks hugging and jumping around. While Kat and Sero looked like  the moms who just calmy greet each other and talk as they watch the kids. Except the 'kids' were grown women and the 'moms are actually twenty year old men.

"Ok guys sit me and Sero called this meeting for a reason." I sat on the couch I was between Kat and Jirou while Mina and Sero stood infront of the four of us.

"So I bet your wondering why I called this meeting" Mina cleared her throat.
"Your pregnant?" Denki asked.
"No" she she said hesitantly.
"Then what's up?" Jirou leaned back a bit.
"Oh well IM PREGNANT" me and Jirou jumped up and run to them. "Really?" We shouted bring her in for a hug as we ignored Denki say.

"Isn't that what I said?"
"Yea I'm sure it is but don't question it" Kat huffed.
"That's amazing congratulations" I said letting go.
"Thankssss"
"What it was intentional right?" Of course Denki had to.
"Of course" Sero deadpanned.
"Just making sure" he laughed.

We had a small party with to celebrate. I was super happy I was gonna be an aunt.

After a while me and Kat went home. It wasn't that late just a few hours after lunch time. "Hey Kat Zach called me again he wanted me to go to the house" I choked out. "And are you ready to go?" I took a deep breath "honestly I don't think I'd ever be ready but I think he's right I should do it"  "And you want me to come with you?" I nodded my head. "Well ok let's go" he grabbed the keys and we both slipped on our shoes and left.
On the way I called Zach to let him know. He sounded super proud of me for actually doing it.

We pulled up infornt of the house. It was old now the paint chipping but the lawn was still well kept because Zach hired people to tend to it." I feel like this is something I should do alone you know?" He nodded "I'll be here waiting".

I stepped out of the car onto the sidewalk facing the house. It looked so big to me like it just kept going higher and higher. I took a deep breath I could do this. I have to. I walked up the sidewalk stopping right before the stairs that lead to the frond door and porch. I can do this.

I continued the steps creeking as I slowly made my was to the front door. Why was this so hard? It felt like something was weighing me down, holding me back. But this is the closest to this place I've been since I heard they died. I tried to lift my arm to open the door. But I couldn't

I guess I lied after all these years I'm still not over it. I took a deep breath opening the door. The inside looked clean like there was no dust and all it's jus the furniture was covered in white sheets. My legs couldn't move they wouldn't go in. But unlike my hands I couldn't make them I just stood. I looked at the staircase. I saw my mom staying there yelling at Aki who was at the top. I couldn't I- I'm not ready to let go. I'm not ready to forget them

But how was everyone able to do it so easily. They all moved and and forgot. They let go and forgot about them. That's why I couldn't let go I was afraid to forget them. I didn't want to. "I can't do this right now" I turned and walked back to the car where Kat sat. "Hey that was pretty far we can try again next time ok?" I smiled. And kissed him. "thanks Kit-Kat."

"Hey instead of going home let's go visit your parents" I smiled. Honestly I loved spending time with his mom she was so much fun and reminded me of my mom. "Yea sure I'm sure the old hag would be happy to see ya"

We got up and knocked on the door. I could hear his mom. "Are you expecting anyone?" "I don't think so" then a few seconds later the door swang open.
"Ahhh honey look it's Katsuki and Ejira" she smiled.

"Come in" we stepped in saying hi and hugging. "So what brings you guys here?" His dad asked as we settled on the couch. "Well we we're in the area and Ei here wanted to drop by" Kat smiled pointing at me with a smile.

"Awwwww Ejiraaaaaa she missed usssss Masu" she squeeled and we all laughed. We spent at least an hour talking, we played Uno which was quite chaotic considering it was Kat and his mom. We had some tea but decided to leave soon. I promised to stop by again soon.

"Sooooo our Ei where are we going?"
"I'm not telling" I smiled I finally figured out where to take him.
"But how will I know what clothes to pack?"
"Well it's hot right now so pack summer clothes and one piece of formal wear and you're all good"
"But what-"
"I'm not telling you so just don't try" I laughed.

"Ok so I'm thinking instead of cooking let's order take out from the place you like" I smiled as we walked into our house. "Yes sounds good to me" he took out his phone to order. "The usual right" I just nodded and watched him place our orders.

"As we're waiting for the food to arrive let's go pack we leave tommorow" I said already headed for the stairs. "Yea ok what time is the flight?"
"Five" I smiled opening the bedroom door. "Five pm cool we have time." He nodded his head. "No no five am" I corrected. "What why?" "So we can spend the whole first day there because it takes a few hours we'd get there slightly before lunch" I smiled pulling out my bright red suticase that was covered in stickers. "Hmm I guess so we have to be up by three and at the airport by four" he confirmed. "You sir a correct"

We packed out clothes most of the time was him trying to get me to spill where we were going. I'd already booked the flights and I have an aunt who lives there and she said she'd give up a room for free at the hotel she owns. I had everything planned out what we'd do every day.

Once we were done we watched TV for a while before our food came. We ate or food as we watched the new episodes of black clover. It was one of Kat's favorite. Once we we're done we placed our bags at the door with everything else and went to bed excited about our trip.