(13) Graduation

So it's been about a year since my family's death. And I've gotten better now. I spent the short breaks at either Kat's or Mina's house and during longer breaks, I'd fly out to see my brother. Oh he got a kid, his name is Theo, he's really energetic reminds me a lot of my mom, see Zach got her eyes so he had eyes just like hers and Toga's we'll maybe a little brighter than Toga. He had long black hair like his mom. I love that kid.

Anyway apart from that nothing over the year much happened honestly we're third year's now and about to graduate. A few from our class also applied to the U.A. college. I applied to it but also a back up not so far in case I don't get in. I'm also thinking of getting a part-time job so I can get an apartment of my own. Now that we're done with school and I'm 18 I'm officially an adult so my brother won't be taking care of me anymore. I'm lucky my mom set has a college fund for me which is enough to pay for my four years of college. Plus the money I inherited from them I can survive until I get a job.

I would go back and live in our old house but it still hurts. I said in better but that doesn't mean I'm completely over it. I haven't gone to the house or  secrete garden. Since the funeral. But I obviously visit their graves at least twice a month. But I try to go every Sunday. Mina's parents were kind enough to go get my stuff from my old house and set up a room for me in their house.

"Ei hurry up" right I'm currently at the mall with the squad since it's the last weekend before graduation. "Coming" I run to catch up with them. "Am I the only one who's starving" Denki sulked "your always hungry you big baby" Jirou responded playfully hitting her boyfriend's arm?

"Yes that's true" Sero nodded. "Well how about we get ice cream or something," Mina said pointing to a little parlor. "Sounds good width me," I said clapping my hands together lightly. "Yay lets go" Mina grabbed her boyfriend's arm dragging him a little ahead.
                             ~•~•~•~
"Hey, Ei....what flavor do you guys want?" Mina asked as we entered the parlor. "I'll take Strawberry sherbert," I said looking over the menu on the wall. "Coffee for me," Kat said with a shrug. He paid for both our ice creams and we all sat down happily eating and laughing. "Hey when were done we should go to the arcade it's not that far" Denki suggested. We all agreed so when we finished we went straight to the arcade.
                             ~•~•~•~
"Ha! Beat ya again" I laughed letting go of the fake gun. "You cheated " Denki jokingly whined. "Babe just accepts you suck," Jirou said not losing focus from the Game she was playing. He just crossed his arms and I let out a small chuckle. I watched Mina and Kat compete in the dance game thing. I don't know what its called. After they finished I spotted a small photo booth in the corner. I just grabbed Kat's arm and dragged him over. We took pictures and eventually, the whole group joined then we decided to go head back because I still hadn't even started packing. I need to pack everything from my clothes do my posters.
                              ~•~•~•~
"Guys were graduating tomorrow can you believe it?" Mina asked excitedly "yea feels like just yesterday we're all excited about our first year of high school." Sero said sitting in one of the bean bags in the common room" yea I remember our first day here" Jirou said looking at the ceiling her head on Denki's lap.

"Mhmm I still think it's funny everyone in our squad is dating and had been for three years now it was fate," Denki said the last part a little too dramatically. We all just laughed "yea I have to admit that's a funny coincidence" I laughed. After a short period of silence we basically all shouted.
"COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT." the burst out laughing about how we all thought of the same meme. "Guys Mr. Aizawa said we should go to bed early considering we have our graduation ceremony tomorrow," Ida said stepping into the common room doing his stiff hand motion thing. "You got it class rep," Kat said a little sarcastically.

We went up to our dorms but I just changed and went over to Kat's dorm. I haven't slept in my own dorm for a week after the funeral. I had trouble sleeping so I'd sleep with Kat then it just became routine I guess.