(1) introduction

"Hi my name is Kirishima....Well Ejira Kirishima, but all my friends just call me Kiri anyway. I'm actually here to share my story with you. Funny enough this is a story with tears, laughs, and so much more. It all began in high school I know what you're thinking the typical ' highschool drama' oh how I wish this story is so crazy some people don't even believe me and how unlucky I am. high school was the craziest funniest most tragic years of my life. I had amazing friends and family. I miss those days sneaking to the pool at night. Pulling pranks. Oh sorry I was rumbling on again anyway before I get sidetracked again let me begin the story"

"Oh I almost forgot to explain some things, I'm short about 5'2 with red shoulder length hair. At the time this started in our first year of highschool at U.A. after summer break. We lived in dorms separated by class. Our dorm had a huge living room with a few couches and bean bags around a fireplace with a flat screen tv above it. Farther down the hall was the kitchen with everything we needed plus a big pantry for our food. And at the end of the hall was the elevator and next to it were stairs leading to the dorms. Which had a bedroom with a bed, desk, and nightstand and we were to decorate the rest, and a bathroom with a sink toilet and shower although it was quite spacious."