(17)MiriTama

Hiiii this is just a MiriTama
(Mirio x Tamaki) filler because why not? Recently I just came to love this ship so I felt the need to add it I guess. I'm sorry to anyone who doesn't ship them or doesn't like the ship you can skip it nothing too important happens. Anyway, enjoy it.

We have been in U.A. for about 3 months now. Things are going so well I struggled with a few things, but me and Tamaki became really good friends so he'd help me a lot he was super smart and really fun, but still shy sometimes especially when the others are around he don't talk as much not like he talks much to begin with. We became really good friends with the three and they'd come over a lot for movie night and dinners. Me, Mina, Jirou and Nejire had girls night outs sometimes Ururaka would join but rarely.

Life was really fun and going well. Right now Me and Tamaki we're studying in the living room well he was helping me. I think Mina was getting Nejire to try one of her designes I'm pretty sure Denki was Trying to draw Jirou as he watched her play. And Kat and Sero we're making Dinner. Mirio said he'd be late because he had something to take care of.

"Hey Kirishima" I turned to face the blue haired boy sitting besides me. "Like I said just call me Kiri we're friends now" I nudged him with a small giggle. "Right Kiri...ummmm can I tell you something?" he fiddled with his thumbs. "Yea you can tell me anything" I said setting down my pencil and leaning back. "Well I don't know if you knew with but well I'm gay" he frowned looking down. "And you know that doesn't change anything right?" I asked looking at him concerned. He looked up shyly. "Thanks so much I thought you'd hate me" he smiled as I gave him a hug. "Of course your one of my best friends Tamaki nothing could ever make me hate you and I'm sure everyone else agrees have you told them?" I leaned back.

"You see I just figured it out well not just but a few months ago and I didn't know who to go to. I'd tell Mirio because he is too, but the thing is...." He trailed off. "Oh my gosh you like him" I giggled. He nodded shyly. "Oh I'm so happy for you" " thanks Kiri I'm glad we met" "me too" "now focus you have a test tommorow on how to deal with an infection in the lower organs" he sighed turing back to all the books on the table as a giggled and went back to work.

"Hey guys" Miro walked into the living room. "MIRIO" Mina Jumped "so are you guys ready for the movie I picked up some snacks on the way back" we all cheered as he went into the kitchen while the rest of us settled in the living room. "Hey Kiri could you help me with this?" He asked. "sure" I stood up from Kat's lap and headed into the kitchen. "So what do you need help with?" "Could you do the popcorn and I do the drinks?" I got the popcorn and watched them pop as I sat on the counter. "Hey Kiri you and Tamaki have become super close right?" He asked still not turning around. "Mhmmm I guess" "Well I don't know it sounds silly but I think I like him" I couldn't control my squeal. The liked each other and both came to me they both come to me but I can't tell. "Omg that's great" I clapped my hands together. "But whenever I ask him about his sexuality he changed the subject so I don't even know if he's into guys" he sighed picking up the cups and placing them on a tray.

"I could try ask him I guess" I already knew but I wanted to check with him if I could tell Mirio just his sexuality. I'd make sure these two for together. "Really you'd do that for me?" "Of course I'd like to see you two happy together I totally ship it" I laughed picking up the bowl. "Thanks I owe you one" we laughed as we stepped back into the living room.

"Let's get this movie started" I cheered as I sat back down in Kat's lap. We watched a movie and and when we had a break I decided to pull Tamaki aside to talk but without reviling Mirio's secret. "Hey Tamaki" he just hummed in response. "Have you told Miro you're gay?" He sighed. "N-no he tired to ask me about it but I change the topic most of the time" "why don't you just tell him you're also into guys so If he does like you he doesn't give up" I said trying to sound cheerful. "You think he like me back?" I smiled at him "Yea I do hey since I'm already like you wingman I can tell him that you're into guys too " he smiled "yes that would be helpful since I can't tell him myself" "alright wingman Kiri has got your back" I smiled and playful punched him.