18

"We didn't know you'd have company..." Jackson smirked as his eyes rested on Parrish. Derek looked back at his house guest.

"He's not-"

"I'm not-" Parrish blushed at the implication.

"There's been a scent here that I couldn't place and now it all makes sense." Isaac sighed before his eyes went wide, realizing what he had just said. "I mean uh..."

"He knows." Derek sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"We can let you get back to your date if you want." Ethan offered feeling guilty for intruding. Derek was torn, he knew they were probably going to do something crazy if he left them unattended but he also wasn't sure he wanted to explain why Jordan was there to them right away. He wasn't entirely sure himself why he let Parrish stay for so long.

"Make yourselves at home." Derek groaned before falling back onto the couch. Jordan gave him a look, silently asking what he should do.

"I can go if you want..." He trailed off awkwardly.

"No way! You think I'm missing the opportunity to meet Derek's new man?" Isaac chuckled sitting down across from him. Derek narrowed his eyes at Stiles who gestured to his phone. Derek stood up and left the room, returning with his cell. He glanced at the message and Stiles could see a slight pink tint to his cheeks.

"He's not my new man," Derek growled.

"Then what's he doing here?" Jackson countered. "It's not like you have friends." Derek gave the beta a warning look and Jackson stepped back nervously. Ethan shook his head at his boyfriend as they took a seat on the loveseat together, each with a beer.

"Especially on the police force." Isaac pointed out.

"The Sheriff introduced us." Parrish lied surprising Stiles and Derek who knew that wasn't the case. "Apparently I'm too invested in work and I need to have a social life in Beacon Hills."

"And Stilinski really thought Derek was the answer to your problem?" Aiden muttered in disbelief. Derek rolled his eyes while the others hesitantly laughed not wanting to endure Derek's rath.

"Speaking of Stilinskis, Stiles is being awfully quiet over there. There's no way you have nothing to say about this!" Jackson called him out and Stiles's head shot up. 

"What? Why would I have anything to say about this?" 

"Derek's dating one of your dad's coworkers! That's not weird for you?" Stiles had to think of a quick way to get out of this. 

"It may have been my idea." He blurted out. "Now uh can we move on I want to actually have fun tonight instead of focusing on Sourwolf's love life." Stiles gestured towards the tv. Scott rolled his eyes at his friend before handing him a drink hoping to loosen him up. He wondered why Stiles seemed off but didn't ask.

"Derek has a boyfriend!" Erica squealed showing the others the text she had received from Isaac. She preferred to get her gossip from Isaac as Boyd tended to leave out some of the juicier details.

"Deputy Parrish? I didn't even know they knew each other." Allison remarked. Lydia couldn't believe what she was reading. She bit her lip, holding back the laughter at the idea of them pretending to flirt with each other. With her and Stiles it was easy, they were such good friends. Derek and Parrish, on the other hand, had just become properly acquainted around a week ago. Plus they lacked her unwavering confidence. 

"Apparently Stiles set them up through his dad." Erica laughed, reading through Isaac's play by play of the evening.

"I didn't even know Derek swung that way." Malia piped up.

"Really? I thought it was obvious." Erica pointed out. "That man is too attractive to be tied down by one gender." She smirked, proud that her gaydar hadn't completely failed her. 

"We have to go meet him." Allison insisted.

"Come on, it's supposed to be girls' night!" Lydia protested as they tried to file out of Allison's room.

"Aren't you dying to see Stiles or something?" Malia asked, crossing her arms. 

"Derek having a boyfriend is way more important than girls' night," Erica informed her before sprinting out the Argent's front door. A faint shotgun could be heard as she made it outside. They took Lydia's car to Derek's loft despite her reluctance to go. She debated bringing them somewhere else but she knew they would notice and she would have to explain why. 

When the girls showed up at the loft, Stiles was significantly intoxicated. Jackson kept replacing the drink in his hand until the boy was too drunk to care. He figured since the rest of them couldn't get drunk he could at least have a good laugh. Derek tried not to show how concerned he was as Stiles stumbled around the loft, draping himself off Isaac when his legs got too tired to move. 

Lydia rushed over to Stiles and peeled him off of Isaac. She glanced nervously at Jordan who gave her a small nod that he was okay. 

"So you're Derek's new toy?" Erica questioned as she slid onto Parrish's lap. He glanced up at her not really sure what else to do. 

"Erica," Derek warned, noticing Lydia tense in the corner of his eye. Erica frowned and got off, instead climbing on to Boyd who protectively wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I thought this was a guys' night." Parrish chuckled awkwardly. 

"It was, now it's not," Malia informed him. Derek stood up as the girls all made themselves comfortable around the room. He brought the case of beer into the main room, knowing he wouldn't be getting rid of any of them any time soon. 

"We weren't going to let the boys have all the fun." Allison teased as she slid in between Scott and Isaac.

"So I'm dying to know, how is Derek in bed?" Erica asked causing half the room to blush. Boyd growled in her ear while Derek glared, his eyes flashing red at her. She placed her hand on Boyd's knee and assured him it was purely curiosity. 

"Uh-" 

"I bet he's great in bed." The comment came from Stiles who was nuzzled into Lydia's neck. "With all that mus-kle. Mul-ske" Stiles stumbled over the word. Lydia turned to face him, looking at the goofy smile on her face. "I bet he has a massive di-" Lydia's eyes widened before she grabbed Stiles's cheeks and pressed her lips onto his, not knowing how else to shut him up. When she pulled away her heart was racing and it felt like time stopped. She had just kissed Stiles in front of both of their boyfriends. Her lipstick was still on his lips, a reminder of what she had just done. While not everyone knew why they could all sense that there was a thick tension in the room.

"I'm going to take him home." Lydia chuckled trying not to let the others see how panicked she was. "Derek, can you help me get him to the car?" She knew she would have to apologize profusely to Jordan later but she could at least keep Derek from maiming her. Derek grabbed Stiles, scooping him into his arms before following Lydia out to her car.

"Woursolf?" Stiles mumbled clutching tightly to Derek's chest as they got outside. His head was swirling. 

"Mhm," Derek grumbled, glaring harshly at Lydia.

"I'm so sorry!" She apologized hoping he knew she meant it. "It was the only thing I could think of to shut him up." It happened to be Derek's favourite way to shut him up. "I promise I'm not trying to seduce your boyfriend or anything, especially while he's drunk." 

"I love you, Sourloaf," Stiles assured him, stroking Derek's chest. "You're a much better kisser." He whispered way too loud to be a secret from anyone. Lydia rolled her eyes slightly at that statement but decided not to fight him on it knowing it would only make the situation worse. 

"Just make sure he gets home safe." Derek sighed. He kissed Stiles's forehead before setting him down in Lydia's car. 

"I will."