11

Lydia sat in Stiles's jeep, waiting for the rest of the pack to arrive. Stiles had gone in early to see Derek. She was to be on the lookout for the others. They were finally going to share the list with everyone.

Stiles was completely wrapped around Derek when Lydia texted to announce that Allison and Scott had arrived. Stiles groaned and glanced down, wondering how to fix his situation before the wolves arrived.

"What if we just locked the door?" Stiles suggested, leaning against Derek's chest.

"Then I would have to explain why it's locked." Derek pointed out as he stood up, forcing Stiles to his feet.

"Not if we never opened it. That would solve all of our problems." Stiles argued and Derek rolled his eyes.

Lydia, Scott and Allison walked into the loft followed closely by Aiden, Ethan and Jackson. Isaac, Erica and Boyd showed up next and Kira walked in last, alone. Stiles knew what that meant. He gave Derek a look and the alpha nodded slightly. Stiles got up and pressed a kiss to Lydia's cheek before running out the loft door.

He drove to Malia's and found her curled up on her bed with a stuffed animal that had definitely been a gift from Kira. He sat down beside her, not saying a word. She sniffled but didn't tell him to leave. She didn't mind his presence. Stiles was an expert at comforting Hales. 

"Allison got us the list and unfortunately, all of us are on it except Stiles and Allison," Derek announced to the pack. "From what I can tell the list has been sent to every hunter. The Wendigos were killed by a man known as the Mute."

"What do we do?" 

"We figure out who's behind it. Someone is paying people to kill anything supernatural. That much money had to come from somewhere." 

"About that..." A voice in the doorway of the loft pulled the whole pack's attention. "It seems quite a lot of money has been taken out of our vault," Derek growled and stepped in front of the pack as he came face to face with his Uncle Peter. "Now, where's my daughter?" 

After a few minutes of sitting in silence, Stiles turned to Malia. 

"Are you okay?" He asked nervously. "I know it's not every day you find out your biological father is a psychopath." Malia cracked a small smile. 

"Shouldn't you be at the pack meeting?" Malia wondered. 

"Shouldn't you be at the pack meeting?" Stiles retorted with a knowing look. 

"I didn't want to be there when everyone found out." She shrugged. 

"Well they probably have by now so why don't we head over to the loft. At least you get to see Kira." 

"Is this just so you can get back to Lydia?" She mocked and Stiles playfully rolled his eyes. 

"It's to get you out of this sad excuse for a bedroom." He teased back earning a much harder than intended shove from the were coyote. "Seriously, you still haven't redecorated?" She growled at him and he raised his hands in surrender. They drove back to the loft and Stiles escorted Malia back to the rest of the pack. 

"What? I've been late before." Malia snapped, trying to get everyone to stop staring at her. Kira rushed to her side and took her hand wanting to give her as much comfort as she could. 

"There's someone here to see you." Malia tensed as she looked up spotting Peter across the room. Derek sensed her discomfort and decided the family reunion could wait. 

"Now that everyone's here why don't we get back to the meeting." Protests died on everyone's lips as Derek flashed his eyes at his pack. "The full moon is coming up and now that we are being targeted we need to be more careful than ever." 

"What if we all left Beacon Hills for the weekend?"

"We could go to my lake house." Lydia offered. 

"A lake party? Sick!" Jackson cheered. 

"Not a party, something more low key." She corrected. "Keep the pack in one place, away from people who want to kill us. Plus if anything does come, we will all be together." 

"I think that's a great idea." Stiles grinned.

"Everyone okay with that?" Derek looked around, waiting for any objections. When he received none he nodded to Lydia. 

"Now can we please talk about the elephant in the room?" Erica sighed, glancing between Malia and Peter.

"You are all dismissed. Be on high alert!" He added. Stiles, Lydia, Malia and Peter lingered with Derek as the rest of the pack left. Derek looked at Stiles and silently told him to leave. Stiles frowned. As he was heading to the door, Peter stopped him in his tracks.

"I thought you wanted to meet with all the Hales." Peter teased. Derek growled at him while Malia furrowed her brows trying to figure out what he was talking about. "You don't want to stay, Stiles?" Stiles's face went white as he grabbed Lydia's hand. 

"Sorry, I have to take my girlfriend home." He dragged Lydia away leaving Derek to deal with his uncle. 

"Girlfriend, that's new," Peter commented while Malia stared at him blankly. He ignored her, turning his attention to Derek. "I always thought he had a thing for you." She shook her head at him and headed for the door, done with dealing with him already. "Malia, wait." 

"I'll leave you two alone." Derek left the loft, hoping to catch up with Stiles before he left. When he got to the parking lot the jeep was gone. Derek frowned and wondered how long the pair would need. He snuck away to Stiles's house and climbed in through his window. He waited on Stiles's bed for him to come home. 

He heard the jeep pull up outside and soon enough, Stiles was walking into his room. What Derek hadn't been expecting was for Stiles to start stripping the moment he waltzed through his bedroom door. 

"Woah, at least buy me dinner first." Stiles shrieked when Derek's teasing alerted him to his presence. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"Peter and Malia needed the loft. I figured you could use a proper goodbye." Derek smirked as Stiles joined him on the bed. His shirt had ended up on the floor but Derek didn't seem to mind. "Is your dad home?" 

"Nope. Working late." Stiles grinned. Derek rolled over so he was hovering over Stiles. 

"In that case..." He trailed off as he pressed his lips to Stiles's. Stiles pulled at the edge of Derek's shirt, desperate for the skin to skin contact, even though they couldn't go all the way. 

"This..." Stiles mumbled against Derek's lips as he gestured to the other man's torso. "Isn't fair." 

"What?" Derek chuckled slightly. Derek froze for a second. "Your dad's home." He sighed, silently wondering how long they had been lost in each other. "I love you." Derek gave him a final kiss before disappearing out the window. 

Derek ran through the woods on his way back, hoping to get rid of some a Stiles's smell so Peter wouldn't suspect anything. When he got back his uncle and Malia were nowhere to be found. He would have been worried but after everything Peter had gone through he didn't think Malia was in danger. He did get Stiles to get an update from her though, just in case. 

It was weird to think there was another Hale running around. He had enough to worry about with the pack and now a part of him felt especially responsible for the were-coyote. He just hoped they would all make it through the full moon.