- T W O -

It was just another ordinary morning for me. My mom leaves for work around 7 AM and obviously I don't go to college or school. The only job I had in the morning was to walk my dog, Lemon.

"Come on, Lemon.", I say as I pat his furry little head. As soon as he hears me, his fluffy tail starts wagging like crazy, indicating that he's ready for today.

Unlike me.

I grabbed the leash, the keys and my jacket and left the house. As I looked around I saw kids leaving their houses to go to colleges or schools.

I'd never thought I would hate not going to school since I was never early for class and had detention almost everyday.

I entered a park and suddenly Lemon went crazy for some reason. I tried to catch up with him but instead someone else did.

Lemon jumped on a boy.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry! Lemon get off!", I was panting.

"Haha. It's okay, I like dogs", the boy replied after I snatched Lemon off of him.

He started dusting himself when he got up. I noticed his features, big doe eyes, brown fluffy hair, a wide smile, a round face, long legs and he was tall.

I could also see that he was holding a bag.

"You off to college?" I asked him

"Yeah. Aren't you?" He spoke with a smile.

"Ah no. I don't go anymore" I said back with a smile too. A sad smile.

"Aw how come?"

"I just... It's because of some reasons." I said trying to shift the conversation.

"Wanna see something cool?" He spoke after a brief moment of silence with a little glow in his eyes.

"Yeah" I replied, curious.

He bent down towards Lemon and slid his fingers across his forehead in a weird pattern which made Lemon instantly lay down.

"How... Did you do that?" I said with big eyes.

"Magic" he said. "Just kidding. I saw it on the internet and I wanted to try it too. Cool right?"

"Hey, what's your name?"

"Jeon Jungkook. You?"

"Kim Taehyung"

"Well, Taehyung, I hope we can be friends!"

With that he turned around and said something about being late and ran off.

What.

I turned back too, since my daily walk time was over. I reached home and untied Lemon from his leash and sat down on my sofa.

I replayed the conversation I had with Jungkook and his features. They were all clear to me.

Wait what?

They were still with me?

I got up in surprise and dashed off to my room. I couldn't believe it. After 4 months, this was the first thing I could remember after the accident!

I wrote in my journal,

Today, while I was walking Lemon. I met a boy. I remember everything about him and how he looked like. I even remember his name! It's crazy but I feel like I might have hope!

I smiled with relief and tried to calm my heavy breaths. I was so happy I could almost cry. I couldn't wait for mom to come back home so I could tell her about it.

_

A/N;
I'm nervous with this ff :3
Tell me if you like it so far?