- E L E V E N -

JJK's P.O.V.

ring bzz ring bzz

"Hey, Jungkook, you're phone's ringing!" I heard Jimin yelling from the kitchen, even though I was just around the corner.

"Alright, sheesh, no need to shout..." My words faded as soon as I picked up my phone and saw the word "Taehyung". I accepted the call and went outside taking a deep breath.

" H-hey Taehyung"

"Hi jungkook. How have you been? Its been like 3 days since we haven't met."

"Oh... Um sorry about that..."

"Why do you sound so low? Is everything okay? I got your picture by the way" He chuckled a bit at the end.

"That-that was a mistake I swear!" I said frantically trying to find a way to prove it was an accident and I'm a total doofus.

"A really sexy mistake though"

"w-what"

He just called me sexy... He. Just. Called. Me. Sexy. I'm not okay.

"What're you doing tonight" He suddenly snapped back.

"Oh yeah! About that. Taehyung, I wanna invite to a party tonight? It's at my friend's house. You can say no if you don't want to..."

"Well, I'm free tonight and I'm having a good day so far. I also wanna tell you something too! I think I can come."

"Great! I'll text you the details. Can't wait to meet you" I almost sang the last sentence. What is wrong with me?

"Haha, okay then. Bye"

I'm pretty sure Taehyung just meant that I looked nice when he said sexy, right? This is driving me crazy.

I heard Jimin yelling again that he broke the plastic cups. I quickly texted Taehyung the details and went back inside.

KTH's P.O.V.

"That-that was a mistake I swear!"

"A really sexy mistake though" Wait what did I just say-

I froze there for a second trying to process what the heck did I just say. It was the truth though... Right? I couldn't argue with myself at the moment so I quickly changed the subject.

_

After talking to Jungkook, I felt kind of excited to go to a party after 5 months or maybe more. The address he texted me was not very far away. He said I should dress casual?

I opened up my closet and picked out skinny, black ripped jeans and a slightly over sized white shirt. I lay them on my bed and thought if they were party-ish enough.

When it was almost 7 PM, I texted Jungkook that I was leaving. I grabbed my car keys and went out.

I made it to the party in about 10 minutes and I saw Jungkook was waiting outside for me. There weren't that many people. I guess I am early.

I got out the car.

"Hey Jungkook!" I said as I walked towards him.

"H-hi..." He replied looking at me up and down then he got a little shy.

"Why are you so shy?" I asked teasingly.

"You look good... How have you been?" He was red but he changed the subject.

"I'm good" I said with a smile.

"Come inside then" this time he also had a smile.

The house itself was well decorated. There were neon lights and music. Few people here and there and some alcohol too. I wonder if I could drink...

"Ah Jimin! Here's my friend Taehyung" Jungkook was now suddenly introducing me to a friend.

"Ah hello! I'm Park Jimin and this is my party" Jimin said with a cute smile. He was wearing red jeans with a black shirt and his hair were messy.

"Taehyung. Good to meet you! Your party is nice" I tried to be polite.

"Dude, no need to get formal, we're friends! Also I invited close friends first so we can get drunk and play games!" Jimin said as he walked away, leaving me and Jungkook alone.

It had just been a little while but Jimin was already bringing alcohol in our direction. Saying that he wanted to play 'truth and dare' as in a drinking game kind of way.

I looked at Jungkook and cleared my throat. Why was I nervous?

_

A/N;

OoOOoOOO truth and dareee tehehehe.