- T H I R T E E N -

A little steamy scene coming up¡!

JJK's P.O.V.

I was really embarrassed to face Taehyung since I just basically 'kissed my crush' the thought of it was eating me inside.

I thought that some drinks would lighten the mood but as soon as we got outside, Jimin's other friends had already come and he seemed to be busy with them.

No one really noticed us coming out of a room together. Since it was really crowded, I grabbed Taehyung's arm and dragged him with me.

We both reached the counter where drinks were and I handed Taehyung a glass and gave him a smile which he returned.

"Hey, how's your alcohol tolerance?" I asked Taehyung.

"I'm not sure... Guess I'll have to check today" Taehyung stared at the glass with with liquor.

We both drank a glass, then another and another and another until it was too much for me. Since I had high alcohol tolerance, I was sober enough but Taehyung seemed to be losing it.

I noticed he wasn't looking good after his first shot.

"Hey you okay?"

"Hm? Yeah" he looked at me with drunk eyes and leaned his head back making his neck look really sexy.

Sexy enough for me to bite it.

No! Snap out of it Jungkook!

"You look really... Red... Are you a pretty rose?" Taehyung spoke it a slurry tone and touched my face with his big hands.

"Tae-Taehyung... Let's get you home"

"I don't wanna go"

"Shush. We're going now"

"Aww"

I grabbed Taehyung's hands again and left the house. I didn't know where he lived so I thought of taking him back to my place. That would be the safest move, right?

Since my apartment wasn't far, I didn't bring my car so we had walk. It was a quiet walk and Taehyung kept leaning on me making me feel really nervous.

It was getting awkward so I decided to crack up a conversation.

"So, you live alone?" I asked Taehyung.

"No... My mom... She's away on a trip"

"I see..."

"What about you?" He asked playing with my hair.

"Oh me? I live alone..."

"That must be nice?"

"Kind of... I get lonely sometimes"

"Aw... You're cute... Heehee" Taehyung was now poking my cheeks and if he continued doing this I would have to run away.

Luckily we entered the main door. I unlocked my room door and dragged Taehyung inside.

"Heyyy this isn't my home" Taehyung said in a drowsy tone.

"Yeah. This is my place."

"Hm? What're thinking of doing here?" Taehyung made his way toward me with a lopsided smirk. Seeing him like made me anxious.

"N-nothing obviously! I just thought it would be safer for you here" I said trying to hide my blush.

"Ugh. I'm tired of these clothes. Give me some comfortable ones" Taehyung backed off and started undoing his shirt right in front of me.

"Hey! What're you doing here! Go to the bathroom" I said turning away. I've never felt myself getting this flustered.

"Why? I'm already done. Just gotta take off my pants-" before he could finish, I turned around to tell him again to go to the washroom and my jaw has dropped to the ground.

How is he so hot? Look at those abs. Am I drooling again?

"Like what you see?" Taehyung smirked and made his way to me.

"Taehyung-" I started back off but I hit the counter behind me and was forced to stop.

"Jungkook... If you keep saying my name like that I won't be able to... Stop myself"

He came close enough for me to feel his hot breathe on my neck.

Shirtless. Taehyung. Over. Me.

His hands snaked over my waist and he started making out on my neck and jawline. I swear my heart couldn't take it seeing him in tight ripped jeans and shirtless upper body.

I was beyond excited at that moment and that's when my dose of alcohol kicked in.

I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I wanted to feel his lips against me as well. I didn't think straight and aimed my lips straight for his.

Taehyung didn't pull back but rather he deepened the kiss.

We both made our way to my bed and he lay down first and I sat on top of him taking my shirt off.

Both of us were on top of each other, shirtless and drunk.

Suddenly Taehyung shoved me under him and kissed the edge of my jaw near my ear and from there he made his way to the middle of my neck earning little moans from me.

I paused for a second and I felt his face coming closer to my ear. He came close enough that I felt his hot breath on my skin.

"I'm sleepy" Taehyung whispered drowsily.

I didn't want this night to end, I wanted us to go on but I had to let him sleep. I couldn't sleep with him him obviously.

I decided to go sleep on the couch for tonight. I almost immediately fell asleep as soon as my head made contact with the pillow.

_

A/N;

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ladies and gentlemen, we got ourselves a lil smut