- S E V E N -

KTH's P.O.V.

"Am I drooling again" I heard Jungkook say something but it looked like he was talking to himself.

"No, it's the rain" I answered for him. I also wondered what he was drooling on earlier? Me? WHAT THE HECK-

After it started raining, we both ran in the café, dragging Lemon with us. We entered and a lot of smells surrounded me at once. Cookies, cream, coffee, tea, cakes and stuff.

Me and Jungkook found a place to sit down and Lemon found doggy treats. Jungkook placed the food I gave him on the table.

Thank god, outside food is allowed here.

I wanted to know more about him so I asked.

"Tell me about yourself"

JJK's P.O.V.

What Taehyung just asked, seemed to put me on the edge a bit. I didn't like talking about myself to anyone. Not even my family or people I trust.

"Um what should I tell?" I asked and nervously chuckled.

"I have an idea. I'll ask you questions and you can answer them for me"

There's something in his deep honey like voice that calms me for some reason.

"What's your favorite color"

"Blue"

"How many siblings do you have?"

"I'm an only child"

"Ah... Favorite ice cream flavour?"

"Chocolate!"

And this session of random questions kept on going. He asked me about 20 questions. Which gave me an idea.

"Hey, are we playing 20 questions?"

"Kind of"

"Then let me ask you too"

"Sure"

"You don't look like someone with dementia... What happened in the accident?" I asked with a serious expression on my face.

"Um well... I don't remember most of it but I do remember that I was driving and I collided with something" Taehyung kept fidgeting with his fingers while explaining his little story.

"Oh I'm sorry about that... But is your dementia problem okay now?"

"I g-guess I mean... I can remember you" he stopped fidgeting and looked me dead in the eye.

His gaze was so strong that I had to look away for a while.

Shit, I'm blushing again.

"Hey, by the way, I've noticed you blush a lot around me. Are you perhaps interested in me?" Taehyung asked, nudging me teasingly.

"W-what?! No way!"

nonono I have to get this blush under control otherwise he'll know. Should I ask him though...

I tried cooling myself by fanning my face with my hands and Taehyung was busy laughing his butt off which made me smile a bit too. His laugh was contagious.

It gave me a moment to appreciate his features. He has a square-ish smile.

Teehee cute.

Just then my smile faded and I realised what kind of a loser I looked like at the moment. I decided to ask him, once and for all and stop embarrassing myself.

I took a deep breath and said

"H-hey listen, this is probably irrelevant and you can skip the answer if you want but... What's your sexuality...?"

Immediately after saying this out loud, I wished that there was a hole nearby and I could just hide in it forever.

_

A/N;

Our boi kookie has guts y'all