- F I V E -

KTH's P.O.V.

"Oh um. Haha, that is crazy... But... We're still gonna be friends right? Even if you forget about me"

"What..." I was a bit taken aback.

Come to think of it, I forget everything except Jungkook. If he had waited for my answer it would've been definitely a "No" I could never forget him for some reason. I wonder what?

Before I could answer or say anything, he ran off as fast as those long legs could take him. I was left alone for a while but when I looked up I saw him coming back. I stared at him questioningly.

"Sorry... I... Wanted to... Give you this... Okay" and after that sentence, he gave me a piece of paper and dashed off again without hearing me out. That kind of got me frustrated.

I looked at the little piece of paper and realised he just gave me his number.

Guess we're really friends now.

I didn't notice I was smiling. It got sunny afterwards and me and Lemon decided to chill in.

We reached home and had some lemonade. I tried calling mom but every time the operator would tell that her phone is off. Guess she must be busy.

The rest of the day went as usual. I tried cooking a new recipe since I was almost out of mom-cooked-meals. I made panini sandwiches. They turned out pretty good and I was happy with myself.

When I was all done with cleaning, cooking and eating I decided to sleep early. I went up to my bedroom and started changing into something more comfortable. When I was folding my jeans a piece of paper landed down.

Oh right! I should text Jungkook.

I pulled out my phone and dialed the number.

You:
Hello Jungkook? It's me Taehyung :)

After a short while he replied.

Jungkook:
hiii I was waiting for your text since noon! what took u so long?

You:
Sorry... I was busy trying out this new recipe that I learnt.

Jungkook:
omg wow! Didn't know you could cook. I'd like to try your cooking :D

You:
Oh? I'll bring you something tomorrow then.

Jungkook:
Yaaayy thank u! its kinda good to know u didn't forget about me lol

Even the way he types is childish.

You:
Its funny but you seem to stay put in my mind...

Jungkook:
wow I'm so speciallll haha

Jungkook:
hey its getting late. We'll talk later k? you should get sleep too byeeee.

You:
Okay, bye! Don't miss school tomorrow!

Jungkook:
sheesh what a grandpa...

_

I chuckled at his last text and yawned afterwards. It feels like the first time someone asked me about my cooking. I started thinking of giving Jungkook some paninis?

Soon enough my eye lids felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

JJK's P.O.V.

I sighed a little and threw my phone over to my side.

I smiled a bit. I had to admit, I had a little crush on Taehyung. I kinda found him cute and silly, yet he was nice and I felt comfortable with him.

I even looked forward to meeting with him... When he said that he couldn't forget me, I could've sworn that I blushed beet red.

Could there be a chance for us?

AHAHAHAHA JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!

I started choking on my blankie as I fell asleep.

_

A/N;
idek anymoreeeee this is so cringey :)

I hate rewriting old stories. Just reading this makes me wanna throw up

n e ways

Stream dynamite.