- E N D -

Narrator's P.O.V.

It had been about 2 months since Jungkook and Taehyung started dating and they both were really happy with each other. They started getting really close to each other and they enjoyed every moment.

Taehyung's mom came back after a day or two and Taehyung had a hard time coming out to her. But she eventually noticed it and Taehyung had to tell. Taehyung's mom was happy for him. It was a reaction that Taehyung didn't expect.

As for Jungkook, he called his parents because Taehyung wanted Jungkook to feel more love and get more closer to his parents. Jungkook had talked to his parents and met with them a few times. They were getting along really well. Taehyung was happy for his boyfriend.

Taehyung's mom was beyond excited over the fact that he was okay now and his dementia was cured. She had also met Jungkook a few times and she really liked him because he helped her son feel love while she was away.

Taehyung had also started to go to college, the same one that Jungkook was going to. Taehyung was having a hard time adjusting but Jungkook was always there to help.

They would often video call each other, snuggle up together and watch movies, dance in the rain while holding hands, bought stuff for each other, sang songs for each other, expressed love in their own ways, they went on dates and didn't care about what people thought of them, Taehyung would care for Jungkook and give him forehead kisses and Jungkook would do the same, they were like two peas in a pod. It was the first time for both of them so they tried their best to make each other feel loved and feel joy.

Taehyung and Jungkook's love wasn't fate or a coincidence but it was a choice. Yes, they did fight but Jungkook would always manage to make Taehyung happy again. Taehyung loved Jungkook with all he could because he didn't have anyone to love for a long time and Jungkook too. They both filled each others hearts to the top.

They proved that love doesn't come announced and it comes in various ways. Anyone can fall in love with anyone. People can love anyone, its their life and their choices.