- T E N -

KTH's P.O.V.

I woke up almost falling out of the bed. I need to stop falling off of beds. Today was not a day to get in a bad mood because its Doctor day!

Ah, I remember. I must pat myself.

I happily went to the bathroom, happily changed clothes, happily said sorry to Lemon because I couldn't take him on a walk today, happily changed my clothes and happily ate pancakes.

I grabbed the keys and barged out the door, got in the car and drove off. I turned on the radio and listened to a few songs to calm myself. I reached the clinic in no time.

I took a deep breath before heading inside finally.

JJK's P.O.V.

Okay.

So I should just call him right? Or should I go to the park? I don't know if he's there though. It's really hard coming up with decisions. I looked in the mirror.

Wow Jungkook, you should shampoo.

I headed in the direction of the washroom and pulled of my shirt. I took another look in the mirror and damn. I guess, the gym has been doing something to me. I'd even simp for myself.

After showering I dried my hair and suddenly the picture of Taehyung came in my mind of when he sent me his picture in wet hair. Not really knowing why, I took a picture of myself in wet hair too and sent it to him as well.

I realised then that I was shirtless. SHIRT. LESS.

I had to delete that picture but it had already been delivered and there wasn't any 'delete for all' option. It was then when I started freaking out.

Great. Now how even am I supposed to show him my face.

I couldn't brush it off so I decided to go to Jimin's place and help him with his party decorations.

KTH's P.O.V.

"Okay Taehyung, it seems like all your tests are going super" Doctor Park said enthusiastically.

"I bet your mom would be so happy right now."

"Ah... About that. She's away for another week on a business trip. I don't want her to worry about me so I'll tell her when she comes" My smile had faded by then but it came back eventually.

"I see. But you should still tell her. She's your most important person at the moment."

My most important person... is someone else right now. I thought about Jungkook and what he was up to.

"Let's do one last test and I'll give you the results" Doctor Park said as he stood up, making me stand too.

After 30 minutes, he came out of his clinic holding a paper. Out of the blue he suddenly hugged me.

"Taehyung. I've been your doctor since you were so young. Seeing you getting better everyday makes me so happy." He pulled out of the hug "I'm really happy to tell you that your brain is healing better!"

"Thank you so much Doctor Park! You're really the best!" I said almost jumping up and down.

"Now, you must be really really careful not to hurt your head anywhere. Not even your mouth or the back. Got it?" He stared at me intensely.

"Yep, of course!" I said clapping my hands together and left his office. I thought about only one thing at that moment.

I have to tell Jungkook. After all, he's the first thing I've remembered in a long time.

_

A/N;

Guys, should this book have a sad ending? I feel like sad endings are not common enough.

Idk, you choose?