The First Weekend

“Morning, princess” Junghwan smile at her daughter who unexpectedly joins them for breakfast this morning.

“Morning dad~ oppa still not here?”

“He is still in Jeju dear, you miss him?”

“A lot dad! Please please please bring oppa back to Seoul, I really miss him~” Chaerin really do miss him a lot. Phone calls and texting is not enough for her.

“No worries, he’ll be back soon~ next month, the top management team will be complete… Youngdon will be there in his place and he does not have to stay there anymore, we’ll just come for the monthly evaluation~”

“Really??”

“Yes….” he smile, he’s really grateful that his children get along together so well.

“Yoshhhh!!” Chaerin acting cute again.

Junghwan studies his daughter

“Honey, don’t you have a boyfriend?” 

Chaerin chokes at her food and quickly drink water to help ease the pain on her chest.

“Dad~”

“What?” Junghwan asked innocently.

“You’re being weird again…”

“What? What is so weird about that question?”

The helper, Aunty Choi passes through and winks at Chaerin.

“You see that dad? Aunty is making fun of me~”

“No, she’s as curious as I am, right?” Junghwan gesture to the helper and she nods while chuckling.

“Don’t team up on me… Luckily Tabi is not here, if not, he’ll go on and on for the day….”

“Don’t change the subject”

“Opsoyo, none, nada~~~”

“You sure?”

“Yes daddy… I don’t have a boyfriend”

“Good~” Junghwan smile inwardly and Chaerin notice.

“Dad, why are you so happy that no one is interested in your daughter?” Chaerin rolls her eyes.

“I’m not, you misunderstood… well don’t you worry, if there’s no one out there pursuing you, I’ll look for your suitor”

“Oh dear god, no… please don’t…. spare me the embarrassment~ and dad, no offense, but…. Your taste is not up to my standard~” Chaerin teases her dad before munching on her food.

“Is that a challenge?” Junghwan raised his eyebrow to her.

“Dad~~ stop manipulating my words~~”

Junghwan laugh and stood up.

“Where are you going?” Chaerin look at his father.

“I’m going to meet with your uncle Junhee at the driving range”

“Oh~ say hi to uncle”.

“Will do, what you going to do today? Sorry, we can’t spend the day together…”

“It’s okay dad… I…. have something to do in the evening~ and um… I have plans tonight with my babes”

“Who? Your posse?” Junghwan chuckles.