The Frustration

It’s weekend.

Chaerin wakes up and checks her phone. It has been her routine to check her phone religiously since Jiyong left.

From: Ass

My stay got extended for another week

“Urggghhhh!!!! Asshole! You ruin my day!”

She throws the phone away and rolls abruptly to the side. Chaerin stare at her Rillakuma and throw a punch at the stuffed bear.

Another message came in.

From: Ass

I miss you.

Chaerin immediately soften up and sigh.

“I miss you too, asshole…”

****************************************************

After taking a bath, Chaerin joins her father for breakfast in the dining area together with Youngdon.

“Morning dad, uncle” she gave her father a back hug and Youngdon a wave.

Chaerin sat down next to Youngdon.

“Youngdon, is there a special event today”

Chaerin look at them continuously and begin to pour the milk and cereal that she took from the kitchen just now. She decided to go on a diet after following Bom on a food spree for 3 days straight. Bom’s way of soothing her feeling is fattening to people around her.

“Not that I know of, why is that hyung?”

“Oh, there must be.. Because Chaerinnie is up so early in the morning”

The two men begin to laugh while Chaerin rolls her eyes.

“Ha ha.. very funny” she took the first bite and immediately regrets of promising to herself to go on a diet and ignore all the delicious food in front of her right now.

“You need to go somewhere?” Youngdon asked her.

“Nowhere uncle..”

“Really? Why are you up so early?” Junghwan showing interest. She’s only up this early if she has something to do.

“Seriously you guys? Is it that shocking I woke up this early?”

“Yes” they replied.

“Urghhh” Chaerin pouts and continue to eat as if she’s enjoying the meal.

“You always woke up late during weekends”

“Not always dad…”

“Right~ everytime…”

“Dad! Urghh…”

Junghwan take it as a cue to stop teasing his daughter.

“When is Jiyong coming back?”

“I don’t know… and I don’t care…”

She pours herself the orange juice and sip. Junghwan and Youngdon exchange looks.

“Are you guys fighting?”