Get To Know Them

Monday comes. As usual, Chaerin wakes up early. Her everyday routine except for weekends is to wake up at 5am and starts her yoga practice. She loves it when the sun rise and kissed her skin and feel the warmth shining to her bare skin. Slipping into her sport bra and yoga pants, she settles the yoga mat in front of the sliding door and starts stretching.

She was never into stuff like this compare to her girls, they are obsessed with gym. Well, with the exception of Bom of course, in her case she has to. As a model, it’s in the contract and you can’t run away from that and her surreal appetite does not help as well. There’s a reason why she started yoga, it all started when her mother left her, her psychiatrist asked her to do it. What? Oh… yeah… Chaerin went to a psychiatrist previously. Yes, it was to that extend, but it’s all good now. Yoga keeps her in peace. It calms her and since then she’s been practicing yoga. No matter how late she got back from work or where she is, she never failed to do yoga except for weekends. Weekend is the time for her to get away from routine and enjoy the company of her family and friends. She treasure weekends very much.

After finishing, she walks to her coffee machine and start brewing the coffee, oh how she loves the smell of fresh coffee in the morning. Coffee is her bestfriend. Americano to be exact. She walks to her bedroom and starts undressing herself and prepares the bubble bath. Her bathroom fills with strawberry scent. Her mother’s favourite and now hers. She walks to the sink naked and starts brushing her teeth and washes her face. By the time she’s done, the tub is already full to her liking and she step inside taking her time soaking and feeling the water flow around her. She leans her head back and closes her eyes. She loves bathtub, she loves soaking in water. Yes, you guessed it right, her favourite place is the ocean. Island is where her and her bestfriends number one choice if they want to go on vacation.

This is Chaerin and her routine. She will always start off her day like this. She love it, taking charge of her life, being in control but once she steps out of her house, the feeling change into excitement of not knowing what the day could bring her.

Being a photographer, she position herself in the industry among the best ones there is. The thing she enjoys most about her work is ‘the perspective’. Telling a story from just a picture is what she does best. Whatever the clients want, she will try her best to fulfil it and that is why she is being acknowledged by those who have been long in the industry. She doesn’t limit her potential, she’s doing wedding, fashion show, magazine, art, street, you name it, and she’s done it. She’s quite proud of herself. She admits, her father got pretty amazing contacts and he did contribute towards the construction of her company but that does not mean she’s any less talented than those out there. That perception is what get her going and be a tough competitor out there.

She learned the hard way from the bottom up, her business used to be on hiatus for 6 months due to the economic crisis but that doesn’t wash away her passion. When everyone closes their company, she organized a party inviting her famous friends from all over the world and make sure the press knows about it. As a result of that, her event was covered more than 17 newspapers over 7 different countries and the rest, is history.

Finishing her bubble bath, she wrapped herself in a towel and walk to her bedroom connected with her bathroom. Oh, she’s obsessed with Rilakumma. From teddy bear to kitchen utensils, she collects everything. No..no, you can’t see all her collection here, she keeps it at her family’s home. That’s not her only obsession, she’s obsessed with accessories and designer shades. Chanel Chanel Chanel~ she’s obsessed with that brand too. Oh you can ask the other girls, their favourite place in her apartment is her wardrobe which she modified one of the rooms there. Dara basically appoints Chaerin to be her unofficial fashion advisor and Minzy always come home from her place borrowing accessories. Another section that is quite interesting in her apartment is the hallway across her master bedroom. She turns the wall into her own “Wall of Fame”. It fills with Polaroid pictures of memorable events with her loved ones. The wall is modified, protected by glass and it has lights shining to it perfect to fit the name of the wall.