The Pink Tutu and Red Lipstick

Everybody in GDYB headquarters are talking and whispering with each other. Youngbae just come in and saw everyone was gossiping about something and he gets curious. First he thought everyone was talking about him. He did wore last season Saint Laurent pair of jeans to work today but isn’t it too absurd to become a topic? He saw Seungri swarmed by 2 ladies around him giggling and whispering god-knows-what and he rolls his eyes.

“Ehem” he clears her throat and the two ladies quickly dispersed to their respective desk. He glares at them before turning his attention to Seungri.

“Aigoo~ you scare them” he winks at the ladies and follow Youngbae to his office.

“What’s with the whispering and gossiping?” he asks Seungri once he settles down in his seat.

“Oh, right~~~ you’re late…. So you missed the show”

“What show?” he frowns.

“Apparently our best friend greets everyone this morning…..”

“Jiyong? so?? He always greets people….” He looked at Seungri, can’t quite figure out the fuss behind that and start looking at designs that are on his table.

“With a smile..” he raised his eyebrow and Youngbae stop and stare at him.

“No..”

“Yes…. Dude was like ‘morning!!’ and have this massive grin from ear to ear..” Seungri mimicked Jiyong with added exaggeration making him look comical and stupid.

“Stop….” Youngbae chuckles.

“Seriously, I think there’s something going on with him…”

“Like what?”

“What else?? He’s finally getting laid~~~~”

“No… I doubt it..”

“Well, let’s ask him. 100,000won? Okay! Call…!”

“Since when did I agree for a bet??” Youngbae frown at Seungri who is standing up.

“I’ll see you at lunch and get ready with that money~” he winks and step out of his office leaving Youngbae dumbfounded.

***************************

Chaerin is having a meeting with the rest of her crew. Impressed with the updates they’ve been feeding her. She feels a little bit guilty leaving her people on their own without her assistance to attend to her pending works. But seeing the progress, she’s proud of her team. She watches as Teddy now starts dividing the photographers into teams based on their specialty and liking and everyone is satisfied. One team will fly to New York together with Chaerin as she offered herself because it’s almost at the same time as Jeremy’s fashion show. One team will focus on the tourism project and thank god the GDYB project will be held after New York so Chaerin and Teddy personally will be in charge as the photographer along with two other senior photographers as per requested by Jiyong and his people.

After settling with the meeting, everybody get back to their own work leaving Chaerin and Teddy together in the glass wall meeting room.

“How’s your wrist?”

“Perfectly fine oppa, I can play bowling with this hand already~” Chaerin giggles.

“You know I got yelled by your brother~” Teddy move towards Chaerin and sit on the table next to her.